IMDb > Where's the Money, Noreen? (1995) (TV) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb

Where's the Money, Noreen? (TV) More at IMDbPro »

Can you believe it? A GOOD Canadian TV movie ! Well...

Author: Blue_TigerCub (robluster69@hotmail.com) from Toronto, Canada
17 July 2002

Well, for what it is, it's actually quite entertaining.

Being a huge cynic when it comes to Canadian-Produced films, especially the TV ones from the '90s - which, by what must've been an almost guarantee of revenue, surely weren't created for the purpose of entertaining the viewer - I was very impressed with this one. It's well worth a couple of hours of afternoon or late-night TV vegging.

"Where's the Money Noreen?" boasts a sympathetic lead character, a nice little plot with lots of twists (nothing too complicated or original, but enough to keep you from changing channels during a commercial), and some footage of a younger Colm Feore and That Guy From Santa Barbara.

If you have a chance to catch it, do so! I hope that somebody sometime down the road reads this and heeds my advice!

Engrossing TV movie

Author: blanche-2 from United States
7 July 2005

I caught this on Lifetime, and I must say, I found it quite good and very involving.

After serving time for armed robbery, during which her brother was killed, Noreen is released to a bleak life with no money and no prospects. However, her brother's accomplices and the police believe that she knows where the money that was never recovered is hidden. The question becomes, whom can she trust? Are any of the people in her life on the level, or are they only after the money? The film boasts a nice supporting cast, including Colm Feore and A Martinez.

A very satisfying film with a couple of neat twists.