IMDb > Night Eyes Four: Fatal Passion (1996) (TV) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb

Night Eyes Four: Fatal Passion (TV) More at IMDbPro »

Good Mystery!

Author: Weasel-25
9 August 2000

I just wanted to give my two cents on this interesting movie. I just happen to be flipping channels early one morning not too many nights ago and this thriller happen to appear on my screen. Needless to say it was captivating from the start. The story-line mainly revolves around Angela Cross who has a break-in to her house and then continually feels threatened and hires a full-time security guard and things unravel from there; I won't spoil it, the whole story deserves to play out in its entirety, rather surprise ending. Overall, the writing was intriguing, witty dialog (when there was any), as well as suspense, sex, and just a good plain mystery. The other thing that should be noted on this rather interesting movie is that wherever the story-line seemed to lack in suspense, intrigue, or interest, it seemed like a magic switch was flipped, and hot, passionate, sex scene after hot, passionate sex scene was inserted, sometimes just plain out of nowhere! I had to keep from laughing at one or two points, but for sure the love scenes depicted were captivating and attention grabbing all their own.

Overall 3 out of 5

Nighties?

Author: MODMAN from Rochester, NY
18 August 1999

If there ever was a movie that used a silly excuse to portray sex on screen, this is it. In typical erotic thriller fashion, the film relies on a very weak story. In short its about a seemingly paranoid female psychiatrist being blackmailed. She hires Steve Caldwell of the Night Eyes Agency to protect her. The psychiatrist is joined by a very mad patient who barges into and out of her office like he owns the place and a couple who strip naked and have wild sex every time they are shown on screen. One thing leads to another and Steve Caldwell is procreating with psychiatrist lady like a rabbit. There are diversions like break-ins, sabotage and anonymous phone calls in addition to horrendous screenplay during the course of the 80 minutes and finally the person behind it all is caught...but that really isn't what this is all about right?