When the film was released in Mexico itself it was changed to feature another musical score. It is an infringement of Mexican law to play the anthem for commercial or mockery situations, deliberately or not, although in the U.S. Territories it is in the public domain.
- Robin Williams (Alan) had starred inAladdin (1992)
- Bonnie Hunt (Sarah) has starred in various Disney films
- Bradley Pierce (Peter) had starred in Beauty and the Beast (1991).
Only Kirsten Dunst (Judy) has not starred in any Disney films to date.
Password was played by two teams of two people: one person had a mystery word and the other person had to guess what it was, with only a limited number single-word clues to assist.
- The first scene features Carl as the new president of the shoe factory discussing a new shoe with Alan and a co-worker.
- The second one shows an extended version of the Christmas party where Judy and Peter open their presents, in which they get a new pair of brand shoes named Jumanjis.