IMDb > Flodder 3 (1995) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb

Flodder 3 More at IMDbPro »

Silly slapstick is lightweight fun

Author: dennisjtaylor46 from Newcastle, England
31 March 2002

This is pretty good fun, although it almost a series of unconnected sketches, as we follow the awful Flodder clan's misadventures. It is good natured for the most part. I watched it in a foreign language and it was still easy to enjoy. The explosive large-scale climax is well handled. The most welcome scene was the girls' locker room at the tennis club, as a peeping Flodder spies the buxom females in the shower. Very hot !

One of the best climaxes ever...

Author: phil_haselbach from Marly, CH
16 January 2002

Holland's Bundys are at it again. The Flodder family moves to Zonnedal for a second time, thus scaring the hell out of their neighbors and evoking the negative feelings towards them.

***SPOILER ALERT***

Personally, I think this is the best of the 3 Flodder movies. There are several jokes throughout it, some are good, some are just downright embarrassing. What's really good about the film is that it slowly builds up to a climax which has to be seen to be believed -- the mass destruction of the whole neighborhood. In fact, the ending is one of the most hilarious I've seen in such a kind of comedy.

bad, but funny

Author: Kelly de Vries (politie) from Enschede, Holland
22 October 1999

This movie is bad, the actors are bad, it is lowbudget. It is even worse then the tv-series. But it is also funny and that is a good reason to go and watch this film. So I suggest you should rent it when your are in a funny mood.

great

Author: keeskoter from eelde, nederland
13 March 2002

this is a really great movie, one of the best there is. this movie is really great cous everyone can relate to the family members, dont we all want to be like johnnie, kees, kees, toet, henkie, sjakie, and best of all ma flodder? this movie is a must see really is!