Corporate smuggling of South American killer bees into the United States results in huge swarms terrorizing the northern hemisphere. A small team of scientists work desperately to destroy ... See full summary »
Life is good for Jack, Carter and Harlan, three inept ne'r-do-wells who help run master dope-grower Malcoms flourishing marijuana plantation somewhere in northern California. But then ... See full summary »
Billy Bob Thornton,
The third film in a trilogy by writer-director Gregg Araki. Described as "90210 on acid", the film tells the story of a day in the lives of a group of high school kids Los Angeles and the strange lives they lead.
When Chad hands Kenneth his legal papers Ken is pulling a frame full of honeycombs out of one of his bee hives. In the next several consecutive shots Kenneth has the frame alternately held with both hands and eye level or held in one hand at knee level. See more »
This movie was so bad that it was actually funny. Here are some examples:
1) Fearing being stung to death, the family continues wearing loose and unbuttoned clothing for unknown reasons.
2) The father bundles up with layer after layer of clothing to run to the Jeep and drive for help. He walks out onto the porch and proceeds to stand and swat the bees (that can no longer sting him) for at least a minute.
3) The jeep won't start! The reason? The bees were in the air filter!
4) The son is in the attic and spraying the bees down with a hose that his friend is feeding him. The son is pumping gallon after gallon of water into the attic. Since he was standing on the wet drywall instead of the wooden joists, he falls through the floor into a "locked" room. His friend, instead of opening the door, trembles in fear and the son never even yells for him to open the door.
5) The reason he was "locked" in the room? Earlier the father pushed a towel underneath the door from the hallway. If that's not bad enough, the door opens into the bedroom, not the hallway.
6) After abandoning the house through an underground passage, the father nearly takes the head off one of the other people with an axe.
These people were so stupid that a pervious script probably had them setting the house on fire while they were still inside to kill the bees. Seriously, if you love to yell at idiots on TV then watch this movie at any cost! You'll have a blast yelling at these fools!
12 of 14 people found this review helpful.
Was this review helpful to you?