Parents GuideAdd to guide (Coming Soon)
|MPAA||Rated PG-13 for crude dialogue|
Sex & Nudity
- At about halfway through the movie, there is a comical description of sex, first by the scouts (kids), and then by their leader, who uses barbies, sound effects, and a cigarette to describe what happens during sex. It is not overly vulgar, but could make parents feel slightly uncomfortable in front of their kids if they are not prepared for it.
Violence & Gore
- There are smash fight scenes.
- The main character gets attacked by a bear and the kids watch him drop to the ground, playing dead. He survives.
- Through the movie, an FBI agent carries a sniper and occasionally scopes the main character but is always interrupted.
- The same FBI agent tells the main character "he's a dead man"
- 1 use of fuck, 1 obscured use of shit, a few religious exclamations, name calling (G-man, coward, doofus).
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- Some characters smoke, and during the aforementioned description of sex, he says "After, the man smokes a cigarrette".
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- Near the end, a characters jumps and accidentally falls over an edge of cliff, but he hangs onto a log and was rescued.
- This may be frightening for some viewers.