IMDb > "The Wayans Bros." (1995) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb
"The Wayans Bros."
user reviewsexternal reviewsawardsuser ratingsmessage board

"The Wayans Bros." More at IMDbPro »

Page 2 of 2:[1] [2]

The Show Is Great!

Author: jessica jones from Colorado Springs, Colorado
25 November 2002

The show is so great! it is the most hilarious show I have ever seen! And Marlon is so cute!I wish they could put the show back on air! everybody misses it!

This is great show.

Author: Walter Clark from Saint Petersburg, FL
24 July 1999

The Wayans Brothers is my favorite show. Marlon Wayans is my favorite actor. Need I say more. This show has got to be the funniest I've ever seen. Well, a tie with "In Living Color," which Marlon was also in. The Wayans really know how to entertain people and that's what makes the Wayans brother so great. Marlon will do anything and Shawn has his own style of humor. I give this how a 10.

Marlen gets dumber every year.

Author: Peter Terry from US
7 April 1999

A good show to watch. Though the newer episodes don't make me laugh any more, they always entertain me. "The Wayans Bros" have always been fun to watch. And the show gets more interesting every year. I hope this show runs for as long as Shawn and Marlen are young. Also, I hope Marlen starts acting more like he used to. I give this show a 9 out of 10. Watch it on the "WB" television network!

Page 2 of 2:[1] [2]