[preparing to launch]
Eugene Matuzak: She's a little shaky.
Ricky: Blood pressure's gonna loosen her teeth and her pulse is pushing 140.
Eugene Matuzak: If she farts she'll get ahead of the pod.
Sarah Fielding: I really could care less whether you like me or not, but you don't know a thing about me. I was with IA for two years, I'm field-rated in weapons and tactics, and speak three languages. Impressed?
Max Walker: I'm blown away.
Sarah Fielding: I read the Atwood file.
Max Walker: You didn't mention you could read.
Senator Aaron McComb: When I'm in office it's going to be just like the 80's. The top 10% will get richer and the other 90% can emigrate to Mexico where they can get a better life.
Senator Aaron McComb: You see, I'm an ambitious Harvard-educated visionary who deserves to be the most powerful man in the world and you... you're a fucking idiot who never figured out that the only way to make anything of himself with all that fancy kicking was on Broadway.
Max Walker: Thanks for clearing that up.
[as he kicks the villain]
Max Walker: I'm still kicking. I must be on Broadway.
[Talking to his younger, slimmer, self]
McComb: Do yourself a favor. Lay off the fucking candy bars.
Eugene Matuzak: [after catching Ricky with virtual reality porn] Damn it, Ricky, I catch you fucking this machine again, I'll break your neck.
Ricky: Sorry, chief.
Max Walker: Looks like safe sex to me.
Palmer: [Points a gun at Max] Don't tell anyone I killed you, I'm on bail.
Max Walker: There is never enough time.
Melissa Walker: Time for what?
Max Walker: To satisfy a woman.
Melissa Walker: Then you never want to miss an opportunity.
[after stopping a crook without violence]
Max Walker: He must have read my mind.
Melissa Walker: The way you speak English, he'd have to.
[after kicking a guy into liquid nitrogen]
Max Walker: I guess I should have told him to 'Freeze.'
Senator Aaron McComb: I think he got the picture.
Eugene Matuzak: You're allowed to have a life, you know. I read it in a manual somewhere.
Senator Aaron McComb: Look don't expect to be my chief of staff if my slamming your face into the side of the car is gonna turn you into a sniveling worm.
Max Walker: [confronting a purse-snatcher on rollerbaldes] Read it!
Rollerblades: [reading the boot extended in his face] Wolverine?
Max Walker: Between the lines!
Rollerblades: I should get the fuck out of here?
Max Walker: [lowers his foot] Very good. First... I think you have a purse to return.
Palmer: Fifty thousand volts, motherfucker. Have a nice day.
[with gun in hand]
Senator Aaron McComb: What's the problem? You just point it, pull the trigger, and boom, someone dies.
Max Walker: Freeze!
McComb: Do you realize how inappropriate that word is? Do I look frozen to you?
Max Walker: You look like shit to me!
McComb: That's C-4. Not only will it turn this house into dust, but it will also separate every part of you from every other part of you.
Irish Cop: Poor bastard. Tomorrow might have been a brighter day.
Handlebar: [assumes a boxing pose to fight Walker] I went 10 rounds with John L. Sullivan himself.
Max Walker: [takes him out easily] I saw Tyson beat Spinks on TV.
Lyle Atwood: [to Max] I can't tell you anything. He'll send somebody back to wipe out my grandparents. It'll be like I'll never existed. My mother, my father, my wife, my kids, my fucking cat.