IMDb > She Led Two Lives (1994) (TV) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb

She Led Two Lives (TV) More at IMDbPro »

A woman is married and becomes involved with another man

Author: themeltedsnowmand from United States
29 January 2006

A women(Becki) is married to a doctor (Danny) and they are both involved in their careers... when she goes back to school, she meets someone (Mike), and they fall in love. She doesn't tell her new love she's married and in order to keep both men happy she begins to weave a web of deception and lies. A lot of movies with this premise are comedies, but this one is not. They do a pretty good job of taking us a step at a time so we can actually see how she could fall into this trap.

Anyone who has felt that tug, whether you've acted on it or not, will find this movie interesting.

Just goes to show you a woman can love two men at once. Lover by day and lover by night.

Author: Brian-272 from Oakwood, Virginia USA
30 May 2001

I remember watching this movie from years back I believe on Lifetime. Connie Sellecca stars as a career woman who loves two men at once. This is very true I have heard many women mention that they have enough emotions and feelings to love more than one man at once. Connie continues the two love affairs on until finally she's caught in the act only to quit. Just that this movie shows that it is capable and possible to love two men at once it is not possible for a woman to continue this because of the emotions and guilt they feel. Good movie to watch try to find it on the Lifetime networks.