Sharpe's Company (1994 TV Movie)
- Prior to the main story, Sharpe had been in England.
- At the Battle of Ciudad Rodrigo, Sharpe and Harper take out a French gun within the city walls. Here Colonel Lawford is wounded.
- Matthews is killed by Hakeswill while Sharpe is assisting Major Hogan's engineers with destroying a dam in the river in front of the walls of Badajoz.
- During the Storming of Badajoz, Sharpe's riflemen are still wearing South Essex uniforms, not 95th Rifles jackets.
- Captain Robert Knowles is killed defending Teresa and Antonia.
- Harper threatens to scratch the eyes of the picture Hakeswill hides in his shako and pretends is his mother.
- Sharpe and Teresa get married on the morning after the Seige of Badajoz.
- Sally Clayton is not killed by Hakeswill in the end.