IMDb > The Dollhouse Murders (1992) (TV) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb

The Dollhouse Murders (TV) More at IMDbPro »

A young girl goes to stay with her aunt and finds unearths a family secret in the attic

Author: seggy1 from United States
6 June 2006

I watched this movie when I was probably 11 or 12 and out of any movie I watched at that age this one has Always stuck in my head. I still fully remember the premise of it and I can vividly recall certain scenes. I even remember the conclusion of it all. My point is as a child (and today) I have never liked to watch "horror" films but I enjoyed this movie and was scared by it at the same time. It definitely left a lasting impression on me. It certainly crept me out and I might have had a nightmare or two about it as a kid, but I never regretted watching it. If your child is easily frightened though I wouldn't recommend this movie for them...or if they have a doll house they love playing with, they may not touch it for awhile after and might be scared of the dolls they have.

Performance for the Ages!!!

Author: (demzignant) from Santa Monica
7 January 2003

Every so often, a performance comes along that redefines the methods and asthetics of acting. Amanda Rowse, gives such a performance.

Dripping with the essence of Immaculation, Rowse weaves a daunting portrayal of a young woman wounded by the thorn of an older sister that she must look after. Were there murders in the Dollhouse? Was her mother an accomplice? Should I stop mixing Vodka and Drano? Those questions are superflous. All I know, is that Creed must be stopped.