2 items from 2016
We have seen his fabulous choreography both in Hollywood films like Slumdog Millionaire and Second Best Exotic Marigold Hotel and Bollywood films like Jaane Tu Ya Jaane Na, Saawariya, Guzzarish and many more. Most recently Longinus Fernandes is the man behind the incredibly cool moves in ‘Bolo Har Har Har’ from the movie Shivaay! Directed and starring Ajay Devgn, Shivaay is set to hit the big screen on October 28th.
First, check out his amazing choreography!
So how did you become a part of the song for Shivaay?
What was the brief that Ajay Devgn gave you for the song? »
- Stacey Yount
• only 22% of 2015’s movies had female protagonists
• best and worst representations of women on film in 2015 (and the average Watw score for the year)
• critics are slightly more likely to rate a film highly if it represents women well
• mainstream moviegoers are not turned off by films with female protagonists
• movies that represent women well are just as likely to be profitable as movies that don’t, and are less risky as business propositions
The Where Are the Women? project was designed to drill deep down into the films of 2015 in order to determine how well — or how poorly — they represented women. The project has now come to its end, and you can examine the final ranking here. The ranking includes 270 films released in the Us, Canada, and the UK, in both limited and wide release (including every wide-release North American film and most of the UK wide-release films). The »
- MaryAnn Johanson
2 items from 2016
IMDb.com, Inc. takes no responsibility for the content or accuracy of the above news articles, Tweets, or blog posts. This content is published for the entertainment of our users only. The news articles, Tweets, and blog posts do not represent IMDb's opinions nor can we guarantee that the reporting therein is completely factual. Please visit the source responsible for the item in question to report any concerns you may have regarding content or accuracy.See our NewsDesk partners