The Crow (1994)
- The fight with Funboy, including Draven becoming wounded.
- The arcade demolition scene includes footage of the gang harassing and tying up the arcade clerk. She watches as the bomb's timer ticks down. Draven encounters the dying, burnt woman after the explosion and accidentally takes in her memory of the attack.
- In the extended version of the arcade demolition, one of the gang members mentions the Detroit River. Although the film takes place in Detroit, no mention of the city is in the final cut of the film (except for a reference to 'Motor City')
- The shootout in Top Dollar's penthouse contains a bit of additional dialogue and more explicit bloodshed.
- The deleted footage montage contains a brief scene featuring the Skull Cowboy. It also contains some additional dialogue in the opening scene, and a scene where trick or treaters are passing by.
- An extended bombing scene where the gang ties the bomb and harasses the cashier, tying her up. All the while Eric is rising from the grave all stunned and confused. He comes across the Arcade just as it blows up and, as the cashier gives her last to crawl out, he catches her and accidentally sees her memories of the attack. He then goes on just like in the released version.
- An extended scene with Eric in Funboy's dept. right after he did his mojo on Darla, who goes away hurried and freaked, Eric is stabbed by Funboy and realizes he bleeds, just as he gets hit some more before countering. He says some lines and then kills Funboy. This explains the tape on his torso and hands.
- Extended Top Dollar's office shootout scene. Eric arrives to the place and both say a few more lines, then, after that, the shootout begins. The scene is basically the same, only having a few (noticeable by the immediate quality change) longer shots, and being much, much, gorier.
- Unused footage montage, showing halloween boys running in slow-mo for a minute, very brief unused or alternate shots of some characters, a shot of eric lying over T-Bird's car's roof, and (without the corresponging dialogue) the scene of the Skull Cowboy standing in front of Eric as he rises, and reaching his arm out for the crow to fly to eric.
- Storyboards. They are from some scenes, but contain (with no division so watch out) all of the Skull Cowboy's scenes. The SC standing at his grave. The SC standing in fron of the loft's window with Eric running berserker at him and, as he misses, jumps out the window and grabs the ledge to come back in as in the movie, to find he is gone. The SC coming to Eric, after saving Darla, as he plays the guitar on the roof telling him that he cannot assist the living or he'll bleed. And the SC standing in the church steps telling Eric to go back to the grave since he already killed his enemies and it is forbidden to assist the living (Sarah), as he denies, he says "choose and be damned", and desintegrates in a whirlwind of dust, but stripping Eric of his powers and warning him his chance to meet Shelly may be at jeopardy, thus explaining his vulnerability.