Friends (TV Series 1994–2004) Poster

(1994–2004)

859 ReviewsOrdered By: Helpfulness
My Friends on T.V.
midz12 August 1998
There never has been a sitcom that truly pictures life among the singles (twenty-something) as good as this show does. It's not just comedy, it presents the episodes in such a way that one can truly identify with the situations they face so the audience has something to talk about in coffee shops too. The humor is universal. I feel like I'm part of the group every time I watch it because I feel the different emotions they go through. Plus, of course, it is so much fun because it's fast-paced. Every scene and every moment is relative to what is going to happen next so you don't feel like it is dragging you onto nothing. Just like how a sitcom should be. Funny!
463 out of 550 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? | Report this
The best American TV has to offer
Zeitgeist131326 July 2005
'Friends' is simply the best series ever aired. The acting is amazing; after watching a few episodes you stop referring to the actors by their real names altogether, even if they appear in another movie. The characters are addictive, none are completely positive or negative. It would be quite easy to get along with or to be very annoyed by any of them in real life. Yet, all of them together (or even divided in groups) create this amazing chemistry that most people desire and few lucky ones have. The humor is wonderful, no matter what type of humor you like, you will get to a point where you will find at least something absolutely hilarious. There is slapstick, some light humor, some dark humor, some raunchiness, some cheesiness - a little bit of everything. The story is captivating; viewers keep coming back to see what situation fate (being the writers) puts the characters in today. It is truly a television masterpiece.

There are, however, many people who scoff at the mentioning of 'Friends'. My guess is they've never seen or paid attention to the show. It's easy to discard something because "everyone likes it" and be "unique", when in reality the uniqueness is actually bias. Just watch a few episodes with before making any judgements - chances are you'll fall in love with it too. I would have serious doubts about one's sense of humor if I heard that they hated 'Friends'.
398 out of 482 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? | Report this
The Best Show Ever
Fabrizio0320 February 2005
Everyone says that Seinfield is the greatest show ever. I love Seinfield but it doesn't come close to Friends. Every episode of Friends will make you laugh non-stop. We have grown to love the characters and what happens to them. The fitting personalities of these characters are absolute genius. Rachel the spoiled yet sweet girl, Monica the mother figure, Phoebe the hippy chick, Joey the dopey yet cool Italian, Chandler the sarcastic loser and Ross the neurotic victim stay together to help each other with their problems in the big city. I've got every season on DVD. This sitcom, in my opinion, is the greatest sitcom of all time and it changed the TV world forever. It's a great show.
1,075 out of 1,328 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? | Report this
Where are YOUR Friends?
Vogue.2 March 2005
I've been reading a lot of these comments. Some people don't like the show...claiming it to be unrealistic or that the plot lines get boring.

I didn't discover Friends until a year or two ago (thanks to MY friends) but I ADORE the show in syndication and I hope to own the DVDs. Its damn funny and no one can deny it. Except for stiffs. And whats best about Friends is that its REAL.

Ross and Rachel getting old? How could it? Do relationships get old in real life? No, they're ongoing, sometimes stagnating, sometimes changing. Thats REAL.

This show is about 6 people who love each other like family...which I must say as an 18 year old... is very real. Once you hit your late teens - early twenties...things begin to change. You grow both closer to and further from your biological family, and as you reach more independence, you adopt another family of your own: YOUR FRIENDS.

We may not all sit in coffee shops, but we all LOVE our friends like they were blood. That's what this show is about. Makes you all warm and fuzzy (and sore from laughing) inside. And as a show: FRIENDS will always be a part of MY family.
454 out of 554 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? | Report this
Still as funny as it was when it started back in '94
Silverzero18 January 2003
People are saying that friends is running out of ideas and that the humour is getting dull. Running out of ideas? possibly. Humour getting feeble? absolutely not. In fact it's getting better. OK, so perhaps they're beginning to "pair up" the six of them, but so what. Chandler's sarcasm is still as funny as ever. Monica's quirkiness still works. Phoebe's goofiness still brings about a smile. And Joey,Rachel and Ross are still as funny as they always were. So stop being a bunch of cynics and enjoy the show while it's still on.
337 out of 414 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? | Report this
One of the best sitcoms ever
PugPerson14 April 2005
After seeing every episode of this much loved sitcom i much say that the writers and cast have succeeded in making something that is not only humorous, but also forces you to care about the characters and what happens to them in the future. All six of the friends bring characteristics to the show that make the viewer feel like they know them. Each one of the characters is funny in their own way and due to the shows fast pace there is never a boring episode.

I will say however that towards the end Friends did start to lose what it had but, never the less was still very good. I started watching the show at series five but from then on i was hooked.

I recommend this sitcom to anyone and everyone.
267 out of 337 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? | Report this
fantastic
ross robinson12 November 2003
Friends has got to be one of the best Us Sitcom comedys ever. I'll be sad for this programme to end next year in 2004 because the whole team did such a fantastic effort to put everthing into this series. It was such a great programme and i think it will always will be. After 10 seasons the programme comes to it's end. I give this 10 out of 10.
327 out of 440 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? | Report this
The greatest show on television
kmbick29 February 2004
Friends is an excellent tv show. All of the actors are excellent!

People are saying they don't understand it, which confuses me. It's great entertainment! Friends are talking and living their life, and you see what goes on. It's going to be hell when it is finally over! The writers are the best I have seen. How could it be a horrible show when actresses such as Jennifer Aniston have won Golden Globes because of her work in it. No one who has watched this show once can say they did not laugh their ass off at least once during the 30 minute period!
342 out of 461 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? | Report this
One of the best t.v. shows ever!
Pookyiscute23 March 2004
Easily in my top five category of funniest and best shows in prime time history.

Everyone on this show is so witty and delivers their lines superbly that it's hard not to like all of them equally. However, I do have my favorite characters/actors/actresses, as I'm sure everyone who has watched the show even once or twice, to those who are avid fans of it.

We'll start from least favorite to best character/actor.

Matt Le Blanc/Joey Tribbiani:

Although some might say, because of his boyish good looks, his cute jokes that he delivers now and then (very well, mind you), and his ability to make you feel sweet and sorry for him at the same time, he is a great actor, and plays his part as Joey Tribbiani really well, he's probably my least favorite on the show. I love him, don't get me wrong, but I just appreciate everyone else's talents on the show much more.

Jennifer Aniston/Rachel Green:

Rachel Green is a fun-loving, cute little waitress, who seems to always have trouble finding Mr. Right, who is plainly right in front of her 24/7. Who is that, you ask? Well, obviously Ross Gellar. Her roommate Monica's brother. Rachel is undoubtedly most everyone's favorite character who watches this show, just not mine. Sometimes her personality can get a little annoying, and although I like her better than Joey, not very much more. But, that doesn't go without saying that I don't love her in movies. Because, well, I do.

Courtney Cox/Monica Gellar:

It's hard to put Monica Gellar so far down the list, but if I have to make room for the other three, than so be it. As much as I love her on this show, she's just not as good as she is in the 'Scream' trilogy. But, she certainly does a good job convincing you that she hates to be wrong, has to have everything her way, and is a real trooper with most all of her challenges on the show, that the writers give her.

Lisa Kudrow/Pheobe Buffey:

Now, I love Lisa Kudrow. She is definitely one of the funniest woman comedians, which is why I classify her as my favorite female on the show. She outdid herself in 'Romy And Michele's High School Reunion', but she's extraordinary on this show. She's so ingenious with her comedy which is no doubt why she's won several awards for her role on the program.

David Schwimmer/Ross Gellar:

It's so funny to me that I like him so much. He's not the best actor in my opinion, but he was really good in Kissing A Fool, and really just ok in The Pallbearer, but my second favorite on the show. He's so funny and he cracks me up with all of his facial expressions and the excellent way he delivers his lines. He is definitely my second favorite character and actor on the show.

Matthew Perry/Chandler Bing:

They should have a shrine dedicated to this man. He is so outstandingly funny in every single project that he works on! He is so hysterical and a true actor in everything that he does, it is amazing that someone can be so talented. I wish that he were given more roles than just the few comedies he's been in, including Friends. But, he is such a great character on the show, it's hard to picture the program without him. With that being said, I would also like to add that he is not only the best actor on the show, and one of my personal favorites, but I also believe that he would be such a great dramatic actor if given the chance. If you've seen him in 'She's Out Of Control' you'll know what I'm talking about.

So, with that I give this show a definite 10/10. It's one of the best shows to come out within the last ten years, and definitely on my top five best shows of all time list.

And that's my review.
549 out of 777 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? | Report this
A True Masterpiece.
I_EndGame29 October 2016
"This show is about a time in your life when your friends are your family"!

After 10 years 'Friends' Still one of the most popular sitcoms. In 10 seasons, Rachel, Monica, Phoebe, Joey, Chandler and Ross made us laugh,cry, grow up, thinking about career/life... All character has his unique way, different personalities, different lives, different jobs. But they have each other.

"Ok, should we get some coffee? "Sure... Where?"

10/10.
22 out of 26 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? | Report this
Friends TV Series Review (1994 - 2004)
adonis98-743-18650327 October 2016
Follows the personal and professional lives of six 20 to 30-something years old friends living in Manhattan. Friends has a simple plot and story but what makes this show so iconic is the 6 main characters and actors Jennifer Aniston as Rachel Green, Courteney Cox as Monica Geller, Lisa Kudrow as Phoebe Buffay, Matt LeBlanc as Joey Tribbiani, Matthew Perry as Chandler Bing and David Schwimmer as Dr. Ross Geller. I watch the show once in a while every weekend and i always laugh with Joey and Chandler they bring the most laughs but honestly all 6 of them are very talented and funny and it's a shame that they can't find a project this days to showcase that i also liked the special guests like Brad Pitt, Bruce Willis or even Jean Claude Van Damme. Friends is not just a great TV show but it's also a great TV show back then and now because it holds up really well.
20 out of 24 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? | Report this
All-Time Best Sitcom
clargarrr26 July 2016
I love this show so much! F.R.I.E.N.D.S is a sitcom that you could easily binge-watch at any time of the day. I was able to finish the whole 10 seasons, which ran for 10 years, in under a month. That's just how great it is! I can't even give it a negative review about anything. You'll just really learn to love all the characters through time. No wonder people have clamored for a reunion with the cast, you just can't get enough of it.

When you're feeling down and think you could use a good laugh, put this one on top of your to-watch list. It doesn't matter that the show ran from 1994-2004, the humor it had is timeless!

In a perfect world where we could pick a series that could run forever, F.R.I.E.N.D.S would be that show. Notice how different TV networks are still doing re-runs at present time even after it has ended back in '04. You'll find that a new generation of viewers who are watching and loving it are surprised to discover that the cast are quite old already. Nothing could beat it.
13 out of 15 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? | Report this
Probably the last and the longest of the great network sitcoms
calvinnme2 October 2010
Suffice it to say that Friends is a classic comic treatment of what I have always called the "post-college adolescent phase" of life, which is roughly the ten years immediately following college graduation as you strike out on your own and try to find your place in life. It is the time in life when you are likely to have the best health, the most freedom, the most disposable income if not necessarily the most total income, and the most fun if you are fortunate enough to have people to share it all with. This phase ends when you "settle down" both career-wise and family-wise, and I always found Friends to track this time in life quite accurately and with both drama and great humor.

It follows the life of six young people living in New York City from 1994 to 2004, so even now a few of the cultural references will be stale, but the relationship truths never will be. Ross is the nerdy guy who grew up to be a little uncomfortable in his skin but still very good looking. Ross' sister Monica is an aspiring chef who is now thin but was obese up until the middle of high school. Rachel has been Monica's friend since high school and is adjusting to life without daddy's credit card when the series begins, and is looking for a career in fashion. Chandler, Ross' friend since college, is successful in his budding career in business. Rounding out the group is Joey, not the brightest bulb in the room, who wants to be an actor and as a result works a series of odd jobs and stars in a series of odder commercials and the occasional appearance on a TV show. Finally there is Phoebe. Her history with the group doesn't go much past the beginning of the series as she's had a rather Bohemian upbringing that has led to a Bohemian adulthood. Complicating factor as the series begins - Ross' wife has just declared she is gay and left him for another woman, Ross now and always has had a crush on Rachel who doesn't know he's alive, and Ross' wife discovers she is pregnant by Ross shortly after the separation.

One of the best shows on TV with the most heart and the most laughs. Highly recommended.
26 out of 35 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? | Report this
the most lovable show ever..
rhea-0204231 July 2016
FRIENDS is the best sitcom ever made. It is one of the things which made my growing up years special. This is the first TV show I watched and absolutely loved. It taught us friendship, love and loyalty. It has the most adorable characters and one can never get tired of watching reruns. FRIENDS is just pure joy which leaves inside you a warm fuzzy feeling, lifting your spirits and instantly brightening your mood. It is the only show which can make you laugh, cry, fall in love even after all these years. It inspires. The dialogues make me laugh and cry even though I have already watched and heard them countless times. It is timeless. It still feels so difficult to watch the last episode because you do not want it to end. I love this show and I am so sure I will love it even 30years from now. The most beautiful, funny and inspiring show ever. I just wish there were more seasons, though they ended the show as beautifully as possible, I loved the show too much to see it ending. FRIENDS always. :)
13 out of 16 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? | Report this
The Greatest Show Ever!!!
cosmopolitan49921 October 2009
Personally I get rid of all my tension,stress when i watch the show. There isn't a single episode i doesn't like.

All the 10 seasons are great. It gives our life back.It shows us that there's lot in this world for living. A must watch.While watching the show i always feel like i wish i have those friends.

I like Chandler very much,especially his "hi5".Joey's "How u doing?",Phoebe's "Smelly Cat".Monica's food,Ross's paleontology classes and Rachel.......I miss all of it and I miss this show a lot.And also the comedy in this goes great season to season.It'll be good if they make a film on it.And that's why its the greatest show ever!!!

Friends'is simply the best series ever aired. The acting is amazing; after watching a few episodes you stop referring to the actors by their real names altogether, even if they appear in another movie. The characters are addictive, none are completely positive or negative. It would be quite easy to get along with or to be very annoyed by any of them in real life. Yet, all of them together (or even divided in groups) create this amazing chemistry that most people desire and few lucky ones have. The humor is wonderful, no matter what type of humor you like, you will get to a point where you will find at least something absolutely hilarious. There is slapstick, some light humor, some dark humor, some raunchiness, some cheesiness - a little bit of everything. The story is captivating; viewers keep coming back to see what situation fate (being the writers) puts the characters in today. It is truly a television masterpiece.
26 out of 38 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? | Report this
no other show comes close
renaldo and clara6 October 2000
I try........not too hard, but I try.........to watch other sitcoms and actually try to "hee-hee" and understand the humor, but I can't! Will & Grace, and their annoying "who's your daddy cr@p", Two-Men-And Whatever-And-A-Pizza-Place, ohmigod... give me a friggin' break!

It's not just that there is so much chemistry between the "Friends" cast that the TV could explode, though this is true. Actually, maybe that's the main reason it is as good as it is. What I mean: Although it is a show full of inside jokes that you understand a lot better if you've seen every episode before the one you're watching, it isn't *essential* to have seen any episodes before to start liking it and being hooked instantly. That's how it happened to me.

I didn't start watching until season 4!! But once I did, I thought Rachel Green, Jen Aniston's char, was the coolest, and the cutest character. Now, it's more generic. I especially adore Joey and Chandler of course, and I also like the other three. Each character, except unfortunately for Monica, has grown positively in their own way.

On a sidenote, I really do hope that the "anchor" quality Monica's character used to have can come back a bit in season 7. Especially as Chandler's fiance/ now, it would be a terrible thing to waste her character on just simple humor they exposed her character to in the last few seasons.

Being a Friends fanatic, allthesame, I wouldn't want this awesome show (especially) to have even the *slightest* chance of wearing out its welcome. As it is, the cast agreed to sign for 2 more seasons(this one and an 8th), and I really hope it can keep up the quality it's always had in these to come. Although I adore Friends, I don't see any reason why they would want to tire a sitcom after these seasons are over. Especially since all 6 are extremely talented actors in their own right.

-----***WATCH FRIENDS EVERY THURSDAY NIGHT, ONLY ON -- NBC -- !!!**----------

Could I *be* any more emphatic? =)
57 out of 91 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? | Report this
One of the Best Comedies of All Time
atlasmb6 October 2015
Looking back on the run of the TV series "Friends", it is easy to see why it was so popular. The casting gave America six young adults who actually felt like they were our friends. On each episode, after its catchy theme song by The Rembrandts, we got to visit with a cast of such well developed characters who we liked:

Rachel Green (Jennifer Aniston) is the beautiful, yet accessible and funny, girl who became a style setter. The country followed her hairstyles and the drama of her ever-evolving relationship with Ross.

Ross Geller (David Schwimmer) is the nerdy PhD who struggled with the timing of his relationships, managing to marry and divorce before finally getting a shot at the love of his life, Rachel. In my opinion, Aniston and Swimmer were the talents that elevated this show beyond good to great. When you watch their performances, their comic timing is perfect and their characterizations feel true.

Monica Geller (Courteney Cox) is Ross' sister and the neurotic neat freak who still bears scars from her younger fat days. Besides some very interesting relationships, she eventually marries another one of the friends. She is hyper-competitive, especially when it comes to games or sports.

Chandler Bing (Matthew Perry) is the class clown. Could anyone BE any funnier? His bromance with Joey is the center of his life until he falls for Monica.

Joey Tribbiani (Matt LeBlanc) is the clueless actor who knows how to score with women ("How YOU doin'?") and shares his passions for games and "Baywatch" with Chandler.

Phoebe Buffay (Lisa Kudrow) is the kooky folk singer with a penchant for writing odd songs, like "Smelly Cat." She has a twin sister who is also "out there", and an unusual past.

The writers for this show had some great talent to write for, but the writing itself always gave us funny premises, great ongoing gags, and the occasional touching moment. It was always fun to invite them into our homes and experience their trials and celebrations.
9 out of 11 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? | Report this
A series No one will EVER forget
patricia_abiog13 January 2009
If you want a show that is filled with romance/drama and comedy, this is the show that is fit for you, because it IS filled with romance,drama and comedy that is why wherever I go I will NEVER forget that show,those characters and those series. I am unlikely to give good reviews but F.R.I.E.N.D.S really captured my heart!

This show is the BEST show that I EVER watched because: 1.It makes me laugh. 2.Whenever I am lonely I watch the show so that I will be happy again. 3.The actors and actresses portray their characters very well. 4.The stories are unique. 5.The script IS Amazing!

So now that I gave you the reasons why I love it... I now recommend you to watch It!
19 out of 27 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? | Report this
probably the best thing that has ever happened to me
stkabirdin-6715328 November 2016
The characters grow on you,and you would feel they are your personal and close friends too as they go through their daily lives as friends together. I would say one of the best creations by men, and I don't feel exaggerating as this is what everyone who have watched Friends would say. Matt Le Blanc did his best acting till date . David Schwimmer's expressions were good . Matthew Perry's sarcastic comments . Jennifer Aniston's expressions and of course her looks!! Lisa Kudrow's expression were the best and she was somewhat funny !! Courtney cox was great and how the writers started Matthew Perry's and Courtney cox's love story was very interesting !! and of course Matt Le Blanc's expressions and his way of flirting !!
i love friends
butterfinger-4134917 November 2016
i love friends than any show i have ever watched i love chandler bing hes my favorite i also love Matthew Perry the actor who plays his character 2 place would go to joey aka Matt Leblanc they are to of the sexiest guys I've ever known of i never thought chandler and Monica would get together but from the moment i first saw them kiss i knew they were meant to be together seeing them together is to know that true love does exist seeing them together brings me so much joy and as for Ross and Rachael i was kind of hoping joey and Rachael would last they were cute together as for Ross he should have stayed single his divorce crap annoys me Phoebe and David should have gotten married bravo to the creators writers and actors in friends though they did really good i miss the show so much especially chandler i loved him good job guys
9 out of 12 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? | Report this
Easily One of the Best Shows in The History of TV!
powermandan30 September 2016
If somebody says that Friends is the best TV show ever, my sense of disagreement would be minuscule. Personally for me, Friends is a contender for the best, definitely top 5. Many people do not like sitcoms, but everybody loves this show! There was many copycats afterwards, none of which equalled the original. Twelve years after its cancellation, everyone still treats Friends with the highest honour as they did back in its heyday, which was all ten seasons.

Friends deals with the escapades of six best friends living in New York City. Courtney Cox is excellent as Monica Geller, a chef who is a neat-freak and perfectionist. She was also overweight in her childhood, which is often what people make fun of to her most often. Jennifer Aniston's breakout role was the daddy's little girl Rachel Green. She moves back to the city in the premiere after walking out of her wedding, and she slowly rides up the world of fashion throughout the rest of the series. Lisa Kudrow's best performance she has ever and will ever do is playing the former street-thug-turned hippie, Phoebe Buffay. Phoebe is a masseuse and aspiring musician, who has the saddest backstory, but humour comes out of it in the best ways. Ross Geller is the role I will always see David Schwimmer in. He is Monica's geeky older brother who holds a Ph.D in paleontology. He works at the museum then as a professor at NYU. He marries a lesbian and has a son with her, but she doesn't find out her true sexual nature until sometime after she got pregnant. Matthew Perry plays the hilarious Chandler Bing, who is more subtly funny to the point where people don't get his jokes. He has a weird marketing job he hates, but keeps it due to his talent and multiple raises. Matt LeBlanc plays the group's idiot, Joey Tribbiani. Joey is a talented actor who would have been more successful earlier if not for his stupidity. He loves food and women, but is very well-meaning.

One of the best things that happens in the show is that the characters stay themselves throughout the show and the main characters comprise of just the six of them. It happens all the time where characters change styles. For instance, in Three's Company, the character Chrissy goes from being a beautiful dumb blonde to a very juvenile girl. And the characters in Friends remain played by the same people. I hate when shows change actors. And the pact remains just the six of them, with the opening credits comprising of just our six leads. Nobody comes in and nobody leaves.

All characters are equally involved in their lives in such significant ways throughout the series. Ross has had the hots for Rachel since high school, and they dates sporadically in the series. Chandler and Monica have an affair and eventually get married. More chemistry is shared so smart and so vibrant that makes for great viewing.

Since the characters, consistency, and arcs were so good, it is only natural for it to become so beloved. Whenever I watch it, I feel so darn good! That must be the effects of other people too, given its popularity.

These six friends love each other and I do too. They make each other feel good, and they make me feel good.
9 out of 12 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? | Report this
THE BEST SHOW EVER MADE (Needed to be written with capitals!)
Zvonimir Jerkovic26 October 2015
I'll keep it simple and short. This is the one and only show/movie I gave ''10 out of 10'', and if there was 11 i would gave it 11. Why? Humor in shows and movies evolve, what's funny today, won't be funny tomorrow, and what was funny yesterday, won't be funny today, but the thing with ''Friends'' is that their humor is not predictable in any way as that is case with other shows, and they make you laugh every time you watch them, no matter if you've watched them 100 times or more. It's one of those shows that you can watch with friends, girlfriend or alone. It's also one of those shows that you can watch no matter if you're sad or happy, it'll always make you smile. Simply said, it's THE BEST SHOW EVER MADE!
Friends forever
First of all I must confess that I am not a big fan of TV-series, however "Friends" is an exception for me. Each of the numerous episodes contains a hilarious, funny, kind and sometimes touching story. When you watch "Friends" you forget about your own problems,you get so absorbed in it, that all your bad mood can go away. Besides, some deeds and situations can remind you of your own, and you can learn some very useful lessons. During these 10 seasons I can honestly say that I fell in love with all the characters, not to mention the main melody. I like them with all their different types of character, although each of them (just like each of us) is far from being an ideal. They are so different and interesting in their own way: sophisticated,nice but sometimes stubborn Rachel; charming Monica with her passion for tidiness; kind and a little bit weird Phoebes; not so clever but lovable Joe; shy, but romantic Chandler with his jokes; gentle, but proud Ross who always gets into funny situations. And how many funny and entertaining events passed through! Certainly, it is not a masterpiece of art, but if you want to laugh your head out, to feel the atmosphere of friendship and adventures or simply have a very good time, "Friends" are definitely for you! P.S. The only thing I want to complain about is a little detail. Minsk. People, it is not situated in Siberia or somewhere else in Russia! It is the capital of Belarus and it is a very beautiful and sunny city!
13 out of 19 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? | Report this
It seemed like reality more than a TV Show
stejasmunees3 July 2016
It was my first TV show (apart from anime) and initial episodes 3~4 episodes made me feel overrated (not too funny), I had never been so wrong. The characters grow on you, and you would feel they are your personal and close friends too as they go through their daily lives as friends together. I would say one of the best creations by men, and I don't feel exaggerating as this is what everyone who have watched Friends would say. My friend once said, "There are only two people in this world, one who love F.R.I.E.N.D.S and the one who haven't watched yet". I feel its true. You will fall in love but be aware of last episode as it has broken the heart of many people.
10 out of 14 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? | Report this