IMDb > Tomcat: Dangerous Desires (1993) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb
Tomcat: Dangerous Desires

Tomcat: Dangerous Desires More at IMDbPro »

Most women would find it FUN!

Author: jamiem from Atlanta, GA
23 June 1999

I admit it, I like looking at Richard. You get a lot of him in this movie. I also love Science Fiction and cats. I wouldn't change a thing. Sometimes you just have to sit and relax and be the voyeur. This is a little movie that went straight to video but it gives you more than the standard B.

Richard Grieco slowly becomes a nasty stray kitty cat

Author: NancyBoySF from California
7 April 2003

I have to confess that this movie is a guilty pleasure for me. Richard looks wonderful and the idea that his evil is the result of getting an ornery cat's brain kinda works. The shirtless dance scene that he is doing for a film where a women friend teasingly wets him and he FREAKS is kinda fun, as is the final cat-and-mouse chase with the woman.

His acting in this movie is actually interesting. You can tell he is a bit of a cat lover. If you like Richard at all and don't mind seeing him play an off-beat, almost Hannibal Lecterish villain (whose is really a tomcat), check it out.

Cajun

A game of Cat and Mouse

Author: sugerfoot from Canada
5 January 2008

This is one of the most unintentionally funny movies I've ever seen. I think that while Richard Grieco might be good looking, he's still pretty much a cheese-puff! The movie is about a man who is dying of a genetic illness, and a doctor (Jackie) who randomly falls in love with him and in order to save him decides to mix cat DNA with his. How this actually works I don't know, maybe they explained it, but honestly you won't find yourself hanging on the edge of your seat to find out.

Anyway, like all unneutered male cats he goes off in search of another cat in heat, which is how we meet Imogene, a half woman/ half bird dancer. This leads to the worst dance scene in any movie ever.

Eventually it all becomes a game of cat and mouse (or cat and bird woman), which leads to an ending that makes no sense whatsoever! If you get a chance to see it, please do. It's well worth the time to watch the horrible acting and terrible storyline! Enjoy!

Interesting idea, poorly executed.

Author: Jon Liming from Mesa, Az
2 January 1999

The idea of splicing the cat's genetic material with Grieco is an interesting idea (similar to Cronenberg's Fly remake), but it just isn't carried off real well here. What could've been a nice little exploration into the psyche of a human who is picking up the traits of a cat, is instead just boring.

Richard Grieco is Purrrrrrrrrfect in this movie!!

Author: shermanm2003 from Detroit, MI
30 November 2003

As a Gay Man I find this movie very erotic and Richard Grieco is simply Purrrrrrrrrrrrrfect in it. Grieco is great to look at and a very naughty boy here.I hope that it comes out on DVD sometime soon as VHS copies go very quickly on ebay and amazon.com.A great movie to watch with the one you love, Highly Recommend.

More Sex Than Substance erotic yes sci-fi barely and as a

Author: motter1036 from NY
22 December 2002

watchable movie not really unless watch most of it in fast forward.The opening erotic lovemaking scene tells you already forget the sci-fi it's just coating for some rather strange actions that the main character played by Grieco does.He is a pretty boy for the women viewers and that's it For the guys you get to see a lot of Maryam D'abo's body[it's nice] and some of Natalie Radfords body[also nice]So i give it two stars just for the nice bodies on the female leads.If you are looking for plot,acting good script etc Stay Away.