Jurassic Park (1993)
- $1,500,000,000 - The cost for the park, itself.
- $10,000,000,000 (estimated) - To purchase an island off the coast of Costa Rica with 66 square miles of land (22 square miles for Isla Nublar and 44 square miles for Isla Sorna).
- $8,000,000 - Research and legal team.
- $9,000,000 - Harvesting dinosaur DNA.
- $8,500,000 - Overhead to clone dinosaurs from the DNA.
- $11,000,000,000 a year ($32,000,000 per day) - Employee payroll and operations budget.
- $200,000,000 a year - Dinosaur food budget.
In total, the estimated yearly operating expenses for Jurassic Park add up to approximately $11,907,000,000.