Jurassic Park (1993)
- 1.5 billion dollars - The cost for the park, itself.
- Ten billion dollars - To purchase an island off the coast of Costa Rica with 66 square miles of land (22 square miles for Isla Nublar and 44 square miles for Isla Sorna).
- Eight million dollars - Research and legal team.
- Nine million dollars - Harvesting dinosaur DNA.
- 8.5 million dollars - Overhead to clone dinosaurs from the DNA.
- Eleven billion dollars a year (32 million dollars per day) - Employee payroll and operations budget.
- 200 million dollars a year - Dinosaur food budget.