Hard Target (1993)
- there is no music score throughout the whole film
- most sound effects are missing
- alternate/extended scenes of dialogue
- alternate/extended shots in certain scenes
- additional shots and missing shots
- Additional dialog at the beginning where Van Cleef tels Lopaki (the guy with the arrows) that he shoots like a buffoon and next time he will charge him double.
- The ear cutting scene is intact.
- A three minute scene of dialog between Natasha and Chance which takes place in Chance's apartment. She is patching him up after the beating he got while looking for dog tag, he puts the moves on her, she leaves then comes back saying she has changed her mind. A still from this scene appears on the liftout that comes with the American DVD release.
- While Fouchon is playing the piano there are several shoots of news or documentary footage showing elephants, deer etc being shot down by hunters. This is probably the most disturbing scene in the film.
- Before Fouchon drops the letter opener on the floor at the coroners house he has additional dialog that describes what happens when a hunter dies in Africa.
- When Roper dies he is shot then gets up and is then hit with another volley of bullets.
- In the motorcycle chase, before Chance takes out a second biker he takes out an oncoming car instead of another guy on a motorcycle, the car tumbles over and explodes.
- Before Chance stops the motorcycle near the roadblock, another vehicle with Fouchon's men pass by and shoot his motorcycle.
- Scene where Chance takes on a vehicle with his motorcycle is extended, he fires more shots at Fouchon's men.
- When Chance and Natasha firt meet up with Douvee and Chance jump around and start singing before Chance introduces Natasha.
- Most of the deaths in the Mardi Gras Graveyard are longer and juicier (people being shot 30 times instead of 10 etc)
- In the directors cut the final fight between Chance and Fouchon (in which Chance utters the line "Hunting Season Is Over") is missing. Instead Chance does the runnup as Fouchon shoots, kicks him into the garbage pile, throws the grenade and Fouchon is blown up.