IMDb > "Living Single" (1993) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb

"Living Single" More at IMDbPro »

Page 3 of 3: [Prev][1] [2] [3]

Question to fans of this Show

Author: sdj197719771977 from United States
12 August 2006

While Synclaire, could be annoying---I think her quirkiness brought something special to the show and that the show would not have been the same with out her. I loved the show and I am constantly searching for a download of the song that Kyle (T.C. Carson) and Khadijah (Queen Latifah) sang at Overton (John Hinton) & Synclaire's (Kim Cole) wedding. It is titled, "With This Ring" Does anyone know where I can get a copy of this song. It is extremely important. If you know where I can get it from please e-mail me at SDJ197719771977@aol.com. Or if you can tell me where I can get the lyrics that works as well. Also does anyone know what Maxine (Erica Alexander) is doing now? I haven't seen her in any other projects.

This show was for sure da bomb!!

Author: McGyverfan from North Carolina
8 January 2003

This show is/was awesome!! It was the original "Friends" and in my opinion the best & only one. If you get a chance to watch it, then do, cause you will love it. The actors & actresses who play the parts do a magnificent job. I sure wish they would do a reunion show.

wanting to buy living single series

Author: djoh698519 from United States
5 February 2011

I love this show and i bought the first season. Will there be other seasons for sale. I want to buy the entire season. So if anyone know anything about when and if it will be publish or ready for sale let a chick know. I miss this show so much. What can we do to purchase the series. Let me know if we need to write someone for them to put this show on the market because it is worth every bit of money that its worth. Other shows are on sale and I feel like this should also be on sale. Thanks so much a very true fan of living single... My favorite show is when kyle and max got together and went to the hotel to get busy and Kim Fields was being nosy and trying to find them too funny.

Living Single Follow Up

Author: (patridia@yahoo.com) from United States
22 September 2008

Actually in the last episode, Max and Kyle ended up leaving together, Regine became engaged to a rich man, Synclair and Ovalton, of course, are married and Khadijah is still dating Scooter from what I remember. But, they are now showing the Living Single marathon on TV ONE. Once the marathon is over, I believe it will be shown on a regular basis in what used to be "Martin's" slot (7:00pm) (8:00pm) and maybe (9:00pm). The one hour reunion show aired Monday, September 23, 2008 just before the marathon began. It featured all the main characters except Queen Latifah. They discussed how "Living Single" came about, how they all got their parts, and the experiences they shared working on the show together.

I like it

Author: SanteeFats from United States
7 June 2013

I have the entire series. I like the show because the characters are pretty well developed with two pair that are similar. The first pair is Sinclaire and the apartment handyman Overton. They are both slow players in their relationship and both are fine with that. The other pair is Max the over sexed, man using, lawyer and the commodities broker Kyle. Kyle rooms with Overton upstairs from the three girls that live together. Although Max has her own place she is over so much and eats so much free food she might as well live with the others. I find the humor very funny and the cutting remarks that are exchanged between every one makes me laugh. All in all this is one funny show.

Looking for New DVD of second season

Author: deborahjabori from United States
20 October 2007

I also Would like to know when the second season of Living Single is coming out on DVD. Please Let me know how to find OUT.I enjoyed Living Single very much It was good to see a black TV show that was good and not made blacks too stupid. The actors were great, Max got to be a little over the top. But all in all the show was in good taste. The way Kim Fields was written out was not good, but we don't know all the details of why she left. As a fan it would be great to get updates on the DVD releases on a regular bases. I have only recently watch Friends in reruns the show seems to be really silly. Living Single touch on some important topics at times. I really appreciated the way Overton's role changed and grew.

Pretty Good

Author: Zac North (shadowmario@knology.net) from USA
19 October 2002

I used to watch this a while ago when it would come on before The Simpsons on Fox, and I liked it pretty well. It *does* have some pretty bad jokes in some episodes (a video game where you hammer a nail? As comic book guy of The Simpsons would say:Worst joke *ever*). Its a nice show and I give it a 6 out of 10.

Page 3 of 3: [Prev][1] [2] [3]