IMDb > "Late Night with Conan O'Brien" (1993) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb
"Late Night with Conan O'Brien"
user reviewsexternal reviewsawardsuser ratings
Page 3 of 10: [Prev][1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [Next]

Conan is the best!

Author: Registered_User
21 May 2003

I still think Late Night is the most entertaining night time program. I like Leno OK, but I usually just sit through his show waiting for good old Conan. He's so unpredictable and I love the way the show naturally flows. It's obvious they're writing it for a slaphappy audience still up past one 'o clock...it just works on some weird level. Conan also has the funniest entrance and opening monologue (Letterman and Leno couldn't get away with some of the stuff he comes up with). His sarcasm and random interjections make me crack up.

Great show, great host

Author: ClassicDame21 from Phoenix, AZ
22 February 2003

I started watching Late Night With Conan O'Brien, a couple years ago. I would watch it here and there but latley I have been tuning in on a daily basis. Conan O'Brien is a very funny guy. He's certainly has a gift for comedy.Granted that not ALL of his skits are funny but a good majority of them are, and if the joke isn't funny Conan always does something goofy to make up for it. No matter who he has on it is funny. Some of my favorite skits (I'll call them skits because I don't know what else they would be catorgized under) are "Kids Drawings", when he has "parties" and shows the pictures from them, and Joel Goddard and his Asian male prostitutes. I suggest everyone at least watch the show once. You may find that you end up loving the show. To me, he is the best of the best out of all the late night talk shows. Sure, Jay Leno may have all the HUGE movie stars and what not, but he is not as funny as Conan. I think the thing that makes Conan funny is that he always puts himself down. And in a way we all can relate to that on some level.

Delicious blend of nonsensical dry humor!

Author: Ben (fladuck) from Gainesville, Florida
24 January 2003

Late Night with Conan is my favorite late night show, and he tops the list of my favorite people on television.

Off the bat, he has a brilliant comedic mind, he was valedictorian of his class, harvard lampoon affiliate... Basically, knows how to pull off the nonsense on the show like nobody else could. The show is filled with nonsense and foolish acts, that many a times fail to be funny at all-- Conan's response (visually and the what!?, huh?

Would the show suck, say, if Regis Philbin hosted it?

HELL YES!

With Conan as ringleader, the amusement never ceases-- it never fails to give me a kick (and not in the ass), I mean the laughing type of kick... Don't be stupid.

-Fladuck

The Best Late Night Show

Author: pinkprincess88 from Michigan, U.S.
22 November 2002

Late Night with Conan O'Brian definitely beats out all the other late night shows. On Jay Leno and David Letterman, although i used to be a loyal fan of both of their shows, their shows are bland and uninspired. They use the same format every night and the interviews are rarely funny. But on Conan, it is a much looser setting. The show is spontaneous, and Conan O'Brian actually has fun with his guests. I don't remember a time when I haven't laughed in an episode. I greatly reccomend that you watch this. It will really get you laughing!

The best show on TV

Author: (ZacharyH527@aol.com) from HARLEM, ENGLAND
30 August 2002

"Late Night with Conan O' Brien" The funniest show on television. Conan himself is one of the funniest entertainers around. The other late night hosts are pathetic, and suck even more when compared to him. Conan is, above all , a comedian. Where other shows have to temper and restrict what they broadcast, Conan takes no prisoners. He mocks everyone, including himself. Many comedians can't make fun of themselves, but Conan has no trouble doing so.

Pure Genius All Around

Author: (dragon_hippie@hotmail.com) from Sycamore, IL
3 August 2002

How to describe the best show in late night television ever?? The show has a kind of comedy that is only produced when a shows host is at peace with himself, if only for one hour a day. But anyone that watches the show and wants to know more about him, like myself, you have a hard time. Anything a guest asked about Conan he usually retorts with an obvious joke. But I can understand where it comes from. If you have never seen it, watch it. The comedy represents a kind of sophomoric sophistication that is rare. If you were to read this stuff it wouldn't be funny, but the writers and other staff know what will be funny acted out. There are so many good players in sketches and the house band, Max Weinberg and the Max Weinberg Seven is the best in the Biz, (If your a fan of the Boss you would know Max as the drummer for the E Street Band.) Watch his show!!

Ohhhh... as a final note, I personally find him the sexiest man alive, but thats just one person opinion and trust me it is rare, but those who agree with me feel it with a passion that I dare any Josh Hartnet or Hayden Christionson fan to tangle with. ;)

keeps me up laughing all nite long

Author: baybee_kaye from toronto
10 February 2002

this talk show is by far the funniest, way better than leno, kilborne, and letterman...what makes him funny is his ability to let loose and just have fun! even with andy gone, the essence of the show is still the same, if not better!! conan is the king of late night and i hope it stays that way forever!!!

It's really funny!!

Author: Pikchar from India
29 April 2000

Well, we don't get a lot of talk shows where I live, I only get to see Conan and Jay Leno. Frankly, I think Jay is very irritating and arrogant. Conan's self-depracating humour is much more amusing!! I love the Skits in between the 1st and 2nd guests. The Masturbating Bear and Triumph the Insult Dog are hilarious!! I also love 'If they Mated'. Definitely worth a watch!!

LOVE

Author: pyrogal1016
1 June 2004

This is absolutely, hands down, the best and funniest show on television. Conan, you rock my socks! Seriously, just watch how funny he is. One of my favorite, most recent skit, is "Conan O'Brien Hates my Homeland", where he insults, very brutally, every country in the world so he will get hate mail from that country and know whether or not his show is aired there. I also really enjoy the "Walker, Texas Ranger Lever". NBC merged with Universal, which owns USA, which owns Walker, Texas Ranger, so Conan can air random (hilarious) clips of WTR whenever he wants! I don't think there has ever been a night of Conan, not even a rerun, that hasn't made me come close to wetting my pants.

Max Weinberg Rules!

Author: famousgir1 from London, England
1 November 2001

They've recently started to air Late Night With Conan O'Brien over here in the UK and I think it's tied with The Late Show With David Letterman as my favourite American late night show. I think Conan just wins though, as he's really funny and he has the brilliant Max Weinberg (Who is brilliant.) and the Max Weinberg 7 on the every show. Conan has great guests on his show and his jokes are really funny. I'm not to keen on some of his Christina Aguilera jokes though. If you haven't been watching Late Night With Conan O'Brien then you really should. Great show.

Page 3 of 10: [Prev][1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [Next]