(1993)

GREAT comedy!
backitupwithfacts9 September 2011
This was one of the funniest shows on television. It wasn't PC enough for the world we live in now. Don made a wonderfully crotchety old man who was somewhat of a racist and bigot. You laughed the entire show. Too bad we don't know how to laugh at ourselves anymore. Sad commentary on society.

To further expand on our society, try to find these episodes anywhere. it's like they've buried them in a tomb to be opened in the year 2680 AD or something. Is a humorous old man something we need to shield society from? One day we'll look back on this and say, "what the heck was wrong with us?"
1 out of 2 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? | Report this
Another Rickles Show Bites The Dust
hillari11 December 2000
I love Don Rickles, and I faithfully watched this show knowing full well that it would be cancelled down the line. There wasn't a whole lot of chemistry between Rickles and Richard Lewis, but they were interesting to watch. I don't think Rickles' insult humor translates well to TV, seeing that he has had several sitcoms that didn't make it. Besides, he wasn't given a chance to let loose like we all know he can.
5 out of 5 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? | Report this