IMDb > "Boy Meets World" (1993) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb
"Boy Meets World"
user reviewsexternal reviewsawardsuser ratings

"Boy Meets World" More at IMDbPro »

Page 5 of 26: [Prev][1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11] [12] [13] [14] [15] [Next]

If it's past season 4 you know it because

Author: princessmaddyj (wearehugh1@juno.com) from Colorado
20 December 2001

If it's past the fourth season, you know it. Because the dialog gets insultingly stupid, the actors look bored and tired, and every week it's the same episode over and over and over and over. The first three years were really cute, albeit disney. After they got rid of Turner, the show went down the tube. It just went on a little too long, is the problem. Every week Topanga became more bitter and mean, Cory more passive and stupid, Shawn had turned back into his "oh woah is me there's no hope for me" personality, when before, the only person who got him to stop was Johnathan Turner, (Tony Quinn) They married Cory and Topanga, and the show just got worse.

But there was a time when this was a really sweet and fun show to watch.

If it's before season 4, it's okay. After that, change the channel if you want to keep the idea in your head that this is a good show.

The best T.V show ever!

Author: Samantha du Toit (nickcarterrules2001) from Alabama, USA
12 September 2001

I think that Boy Meets World is the best T.V show ever! It is very funny and can teach us all about life abd stuff like that. Some people think that it is a bad show, but I see nothing bad about it! I mean, it is funny! Boy Meets World RULES!!

An Excellent Show

Author: bluejellorabbit (bluejellorabbit@hotmail.com) from Atlanta
25 March 2001

I don't watch too much TV these days because it's filled with a lot of garbage, but I have always found this show to be quite entertaining. The characters have been well developed over the years the show was on the air and I have found it easy to relate to many of them. The actors and actresses do an excellent job bringing to life their characters and making the things they say and do believable, funny, and heart-moving. One of my personal favorite aspects of the show is the unique relationship between Cory and Topanga. Their relationship portrays that of two young people having been through many good and bad times together and that still come out loving each other and being together. It's an all around wonderful show.

Great Show

Author: tails-6 from Florida
15 March 2001

This is a Great show about how kids grow up. And teaches you a lot about friendship. It is very funny and worth watching on the Disney Channel. Its dumb how Cory and his Girlfriend have been together since 2... or something. And keep breaking up and getting back together.... that was dumb but other then that... Great Show.

One of the best US Sitcoms

Author: onshore
9 February 2001

This show was brilliant towards the end when they were leaving high school and going on to college. I had a shock that it was cancelled in Autumn 2000, I thought that it would have lasted for another 2 years. But as always everything has to come to an end, but just maybe the characters would return in a new sitcom just under a different title. Who Knows?

EXCELLENT show

Author: (swagner765@earthlink.net) from West Virginia
12 January 2001

This show is a really good show. I loved it. I've watched this show since it started in 1993. I mean this show became a phenomenon. I love the cast, except for Mr. Feeny, he can get on my nerves. I really do like this show. I still watch the reruns on Disney.

Incredible

Author: kmalone614 from Michigan
23 December 2000

This show is one of the best, if not the best of it's time. I grew up on this show for 7 years. From the time I was 9 till I was 16, every Friday night I would look forward to seeing Cory and Shawn's newest schemes, Eric's hilarious humor, Mr. Feeny's wise words of wisdom and the all around good family atmosphere and moral values this show brought into my home for so long. This show, although off the air, will always be around, if not in reruns, than in the hearts of the millions of diehard fans all around the world. Cory, Topanga, Shawn, Eric, Amy, Morgan, Mr. Feeny, Rachel, Angela, Jack, Alan; and going back in time, Minkus, Mr. Turner, Mr. Williams, Harley and the others, you will be greatly missed.

The Best

Author: anonymous from Haverhill MA
23 May 1999

Boy Meets World is a good show dedicated to teenagers and their problems. I believe it helps kids focus on their problems and how to deal with them in a rational way. While it also has a lot of comedy to lighten up the situations.

Hysterical

Author: Carey McGinley from New Jersey, USA
18 May 1999

This is a great television show for teenagers, it teaches them a lesson with a lot of comedy in it. It's an awesome Television show. It has really hot stars such as Will Friedle and Matthew Lawrence, and Danielle Fishel stars with them as well. They have an awesome cast and a real plot which has to do with their everyday lives. I really enjoyed the show from just watching the one episode. It's hysterical, and yet it can be a drama too!

A very fun and entertaining show.

Author: otter77 from Lowell Indiana
10 May 1999

"Boy Meets World" is a good show with some hilarious as well as touching moments. At first the show was pretty bad. It was just about a couple of kids doing things in school that they could NEVER get away with doing ( having squirt gun fights in the school cafeteria!?). But after a while the show evolved into a funny and sweet teenage sit-com. The funniest character is Eric, somehow he manages to be funny by doing nothing more than acting like an idiot. I don't like Cory too much but he has his moments. The only problem I have with the show is Cory and Topanga's relationship. The show now tells us that they have been in love ever since grade school. But if you watch the early episodes you can clearly see that the two hated each other.

I really like how the show always admits when it does something stupid. Like when Cory's former classmate, Minkis, showed up a couple months ago. They called attention to the fact that Minkis disappeared without a trace years ago.

Cory: Minkis! We haven't seen you since 6th grade.

Minkis: Oh, I've been in the other part of the school.

In the same episode they have a similar joke about the dissapearance of Mr. Turner. Well, anyway, "Boy Meets World " is quality entertainment, and I will be disappointed when it ends.