- Immediately after Terri moves out from Joey, there is a scene inside the Boiler Room nightclub where a couple are seen buying some drugs from a drug dealer. Terri is in the Boiler Room, where she witnesses a couple in love, which makes her even more lonely. Next, she purchases some coffee, and looks up to see JP who says "Hey baby, glad you could make it." This new scene ends here; next JP is seen telling Terri to "come on in" to his room. When Elliot tells Joey about his past, they are standing around a campfire. The Nightclub Massacre sequence was trimmed for the UK Theatrical version - but was released uncut when they released it on video as the Directors Cut.
- There is a new scene immediately before the footage from Hellbound (Elliot playing with box at start), in which Elliot is seen buying the box in an Indian bazaar.
- A man cutting his face on a broken martini glass.
- A woman getting half of her face ripped off by a hook.
- A more graphic creation of the CD Cenobite
- A man getting his jaw ripped off by a hook.
- A reference to the Female Cenobite from the first two films with a woman getting her throat sliced in half and the flesh being pulled to the sides by wires.
- A long line of people hooked together, including a chain to the throat for one woman and through the chest for one man.