- Extended Future War sequence where the resistance wins and enters a SkyNet lab where they find the time-portal and a storage facilities of Terminators. Reese talks to John before he volunteers to be sent through time; it is implied that Reese learns that he is in fact John's father. After Reese is sent, John enters a storage cabinet full of Terminators (different types even). One of the 101-models is missing (being the Terminator from the first movie). John hints that he needs to send another one himself. After that, the rest of the movie is effectively one long flashback of John.
- Sarah's ECT where Sarah is fitted for electro-convulsive therapy and voltage is pumped into her. She relives several moments from her live, most prominently the T-800 chasing her through the factory in the previous film.
- Alternate nuclear nightmare scene. Sarah dreams that the Terminator takes her out of the asylum towards the fence, where she sees nuclear silos opening, firing their missiles. One nuclear bomb goes off, ripping off both her flesh and the Terminator's. Then she wakes up.
- Salceda's death sequence. Sal's dog starts barking, Sal goes out tries to shoot the T-1000 and fails. T-1000 uses the pointed finger/sword trick to Sal's shoulder blades saying "I know this hurts. Where is John Connor". Sal curses him and his hands search around the ground near some crates that hold grenades. He blows himself up and hopefully the T-1000 with one. No luck. T-1000 head falls off but like the little piece in the asylum escape sequence, it oozes back into his boots. Yolanda sees this and hugs the baby as T-1000 steps closer. T-1000 picks up the baby and gets the info from her as where John and others had gone.
- Gant Ranch. This section was a longer version of Sal's and refers to Travis Gant, "crazy ex-Green Beret" that John mentions his mother seeing before she was caught. Longer and has romantic notions between the two. After Sarah, John and the Terminator left, T-1000 kills Gant as he did like with John's "Mom". Disguised as Gant's lover, he easily stepped up to him and tortured him for answers before killing him.
- Dyson's Vision Sequence. Dyson, the creator of the new processor had a dream sequence before he died and dropped the device on the trigger. In it he saw a picture of his family before a nuclear inferno turned it to ash. He sees his family running and then a scene of the sun as it pulls back to reveal Dyson's dying eye before he closes it and drops the book. Scenes of the blazing inferno were ultimately used during the movie's opening credits.