IMDb > Millions (1991) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb

Millions More at IMDbPro »Miliardi (original title)

Spaghetti sex.

Author: bee-17 from Madison, WI
6 September 1999

I'm curious about movies like this. Did the director run through each take in multiple languages so that an un-dubbed release can be made in multiple countries?

This movie looks and moves like an Italian sex drama, yet everyone speaks English. It's about as awkward as watching Dog Day Afternoon dubbed into the Queen's English.

Anyway, the bodies are beautiful, the wealth is disgusting, the liquor cabinets are well-stocked, and Billy Zane sleeps with just about everyone.

"I don't like working for peanuts."

Author: classicsoncall from Florida, New York
16 September 2012

I'm glad to see I'm not the only one to think this was a trash flick. There are at least three others offering reviews here as I write this. The only thing that could have made a film about rich adults acting like spoiled brats any worse would be for the dialog to be unintelligible. Guess what - mission accomplished.

There was a time I actually thought Lauren Hutton was attractive, back in the day as a Ford fashion model. That didn't last very long. Additionally, I was distracted somewhat by Billy Zane's resemblance to what could have been a young Marlon Brando. The only time I actually found myself paying attention here was early in the film when Carol Alt ran out to the car with Maurizzio (Zane); in the house she was wearing her sweater and as she ran out into the driveway it was wrapped around her waist. Nobody's that fast.

Don't be distracted by the DVD cover for this Italian flick. Yeah, it's got it's share of naked bodies, but you'll have to wade through almost two hours of meaningless story line to catch it all. Just use the fast forward button.

Ho Hum!

Author: Hitchcoc from United States
13 November 2006

This is a story of ambition, with lots of nasty people competing with one another. Even the good guys seem to have their issues. It's about high finance and vultures circling the not yet dead body of a financier. It has one ambitious guy who sleeps with a bevy of gorgeous models. He is childlike and immoral. Of course, he gets to butt heads with others who are as maniacal has he, so he is not able to ally himself very. In a movie where you don't have a true hero, there's not much to keep the attention. There are some pretty sexy scenes with beautiful. I'm sure some would be attracted to it for that. But, overall, it's a pretty forgettable presentation. Once you've seen it, forget it.

Silly B-rated flick

Author: elevator_opratr from Pennsylvania, USA
11 May 2005

I should be the IMDb king of B-rated movies. All the movies I rate have about 2 user comments. :-) Anyway, another bargain DVD from the local discount store again. Not as enjoyable as most B-rated movies as this one takes itself too seriously, with unintentional (or maybe intentional ... I can't tell) humor.

The most ridiculous part was trying to remember at the movie's end how many people Billy Zane slept with. That's the only impression of the movie I got. Dumb plot toying with being serious, but shallow enough for most people to see that this is nothing more than a silly sex drama.