A Midnight Clear (1992)
Parents GuideAdd to guide (Coming Soon)
|MPAA||Rated R for language, war violence and a scene of sensuality|
Sex & Nudity
- There is a scene where three soldiers sleep with a prostitute which contains some explicit sexual dialogue and nudity.
Violence & Gore
- Graphic war violence on par with the kind featured in Saving Private Ryan is a frequent presence.
- There is a particularly gruesome scene where a man's back is shot and we see the veins and blood in the open wound.
- Strong profanity is a constant.
- About 30 uses of the f-word and it's derivatives, along with some other strong profanity.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- Some mild alcohol and smoking is depicted; non-abusive.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- The ending sequence is extremely violent, graphic, and intense.
- This is probably not a film appropriate for most children under the age of 14 or 15.