Child of Darkness, Child of Light (TV) More at IMDbPro »

Contrived story. Suspenseful it isn't, weird it is.

Author: acearms from San Antonio, Texas
15 November 2003

I guess if you are into the sci-fi and horror stuff it might be interesting. The acting was okay but not great. The two pregnant girls are supposed to be fifteen but are played by obviously older actresses who turned out to be twenty and twenty-one at the time. The plot is okay, but the story does jump around a bit, leaving one guessing whether you're in Boston or Pennsylvania. The priest seems to use warp speed between the two. The catholic church is portrayed as having a secretive sect for investigating events which only happen to those of that faith. What if the two girls had been protestant? Would the catholics of cared? Therefore some what contrived. Who knows, some day the catholic church might even learn what the Bible teaches. If you miss this one, don't feel you've lost anything.

* out of 4.

Author: Brandon L. Sites (brandonsites1981@yahoo.com) from Click on my name for over 500 horror movie reviews!
17 September 2002

Two women who are both virgins become pregnant under mysterious circumstances. One of the women will give birth to the child of god, while the other woman will give birth to the child of satan. Made for USA television movie is a poor Omen / Rosemary's Baby rip off that happens to be pretty pointless, uninvolving, slow moving, and dull.

Rated PG-13; Violence and Adult Themes.

A Horror Movie airs on Sci-Fi Channel

Author: lucky-16 from USA
29 June 2000

Actually, the movie is neither horror nor Sci-Fi. With a very strong Christian religious theme, this movie delivers minimal content and no suspense. Second-tier actors do half-decent jobs of reading their boring roles. The only good performance is by Sydney Penny who plays a role of a mother of ... I won't spoil the movie, it's either Christ or Anti-Christ. Avoid watching this movie unless you a Christian religious fanatic obsessed with apocalypse.

Being a non-Christian, I had to force myself to watch this movie just because I wanted to write this review. It's a pity that Sci-Fi channel had to air this movie at the peak evening time.