When John travels to Paris to attend an art sale hosted by his old flame, he begins a torrid affair with a gorgeous woman (Angie Everhart) who used to be her best friend. As the erotic ... See full summary »
Agathe de La Fontaine,
Blue is a teenage girl who lives with her Jazz playing father Ham. Ham gets very sick and dies, and now Blue must support herself somehow. Elle, the headmistress at a brothel, talks her ... See full summary »
A psychiatrist moves out west after he is brought up on charges of sexual misconduct, for which his adoring, female attorney eventually gets the charges dropped... with the hope that this ... See full summary »
Anthony Michael Hall
Carly Norris is a book editor living in New York City who moves into the Sliver apartment building. In the apartment building, Carly meets two of her new neighbors, author Jack Lansford who... See full summary »
A simple self-destructive drifter and tough small-time boxer with a brain injury that could kill him meets and falls for a cute beach carnival owner, Ruby, but also befriends a sleazy friendly criminal, Wesley, who's planing a big score.
Johnny Handsome is a deformed gangster who plans a successful robbery with a friend of his, Mikey Chalmette, and another couple (Sunny Boid and Rafe Garrett). During the heist, Johnny and ... See full summary »
Emily, a raw recruit to a law firm is sent to Brazil with Claudia to help finalise a real estate deal. Emily is innocent and vulnerable, and when she's left in Rio with Wheeler, a milionaire with an unusual outlook on life, Emily is shocked and intrigued by the sex antics to which she is exposed. Written by
Clever comment on Reaganism set in a galaxy of post-transformational liberalism.
Just kidding, I don't know what I'm talking about. You should see this movie if you like:
3) Hot babes
4) Mickey Rourke
5) Carre Otis
6) Mickey Rourke and Carre Otis going at it for real
7) Perfume commercials
8) Directors trying to make their softcore porn look like art by filming everything sensually and in slow motion, so the film appears to be art-house and "visually stimulating"
9) Really, really, really bad dialogue
10) Lots of good banging and screwing without a plot
11) Mickey Rourke playing a total pimp (which is different than just Mickey Rourke - I mean, there's Mickey Rourke, and then there's Mickey Rourke the Pimp, which is even cooler).
12) Hot female characters who wear glasses and carry around clipboards so the audience believes they are smart and successful businesswomen, when in fact they'd have a hard time calculating 1 + 1. (Also see: Alone in the Dark, Tara Reid's character; or Fantastic Four, Jessica Alba's.) Highly recommended to the appropriate demographic.
I could kill myself for buying it.
124 of 150 people found this review helpful.
Was this review helpful to you?