RoboCop 2 (1990)
- DIRECTIVE 233: Restrain hostile feelings.
- DIRECTIVE 234: Promote positive attitude.
- DIRECTIVE 235: Suppress aggressiveness.
- DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values.
- DIRECTIVE 238: Avoid destructive behavior.
- DIRECTIVE 239: Be accessible.
- DIRECTIVE 240: Participate in group activities.
- DIRECTIVE 241: Avoid interpersonal conflicts.
- DIRECTIVE 242: Avoid premature value judgments.
- DIRECTIVE 243: Pool opinions before expressing yourself.
- DIRECTIVE 244: Discourage feelings of negativity and hostility.
- DIRECTIVE 245: If you haven't got anything nice to say, don't talk.
- DIRECTIVE 246: Don't rush traffic lights.
- DIRECTIVE 247: Don't run through puddles and splash pedestrians or other cars.
- DIRECTIVE 248: Don't say that you are always prompt when you are not.
- DIRECTIVE 249: Don't be oversensitive to the hostility and negativity of others.
- DIRECTIVE 250: Don't walk across a ballroom floor swinging your arms.
- DIRECTIVE 254: Encourage awareness.
- DIRECTIVE 256: Discourage harsh language.
- DIRECTIVE 258: Commend sincere efforts.
- DIRECTIVE 261: Talk things out.
- DIRECTIVE 262: Avoid Orion meetings.
- DIRECTIVE 266: Smile.
- DIRECTIVE 267: Keep an open mind.
- DIRECTIVE 268: Encourage participation.
- DIRECTIVE 273: Avoid stereotyping.
- DIRECTIVE 278: Seek non-violent solutions.
In the end, the film was shot on a new script by Frank Miller & Walon Green, but the plot also has lines from the original script and early drafts for the first movie that were never filmed - the salvation of the city from looters during the police strike, showing deserted areas in Old Detroit, as well as the line in which Murphy gets rid of the three prime directives - thus showing that for fight against crime he doesn't need it, because instead he has a duty to Serve the public trust, Protect the innocent, Uphold the law.
Robocop walking through police station locker room where he sees a naked police woman showering and, after looking at her for a few seconds, walks away.
Robocop's hallucination scene after he is dismantled by Cain's men, where he dreams of visiting his own grave.
A few scenes with Cain that explained his character more, including a scene where he and Angie visit Dr. Faxx to discuss robotics, thus planting the seed for the most likely candidate to donate to Robocop 2's construction. In the same deleted scene, Cain confronts a Robocop mock-up in the OCP's reception area.
An extended scene where the store keeper who got robbed by the baseball team kids screams at Robocop for letting them get away, with Robocop grabbing him by the throat, saying a few words about the storekeeper's "harsh value judgment" then dropping him on the floor.
During the shootout between Cain's gang and cops in the warehouse, there was originally a knife fight scene between Catzo (Cain's right hand man known as "Elvis Guy" amongst fans of the film) and Lewis which ended with Lewis killing him.
A scene where Robocop finds out that Cain is inside the Robocop 2 cyborg, interfacing with Dr. Faxx's computer and going through her files.
Also, just like with first movie, some scenes were cut down to avoid an X rating by MPAA. Although one workprint version is available that includes some of the deleted scenes, there was never any uncut version of the movie with all deleted scenes.