IMDb > The Lemon Sisters (1989) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb
The Lemon Sisters

The Lemon Sisters More at IMDbPro »

I'm a 24 year old guy and this is my second favorite movie =)

Author: poshjosh from Arkansas
23 September 1999

Man, where do I start? All three actresses make this movie such a gem. I've seen THE LEMON SISTERS close to 30 times. What keeps me coming back for more and more is the lounge act "Rawhide". Hehehee I have laughed at that for years and years....probably the funniest thing on film. The story is powerful and moves you to rethink the friendships you have, and the friendships you've lost. These three are the luckiest three people alive.

Stop! In the name of love

Author: Cristian from Colombia
7 December 2006

Criticizing is very easy. But when we see the thing with more clarity, maybe we can think better the thing what we say about anything... and of course movies. "The Lemon Sisters" is beautiful, i can say is a masterpiece, and no, i'm not crazy. A film can give you fun, screams, tears, laughs... and teachings.

"The Lemon Sisters" give you teachings. Teachings about dreams, childhood, friendship, love and the things that we must appreciate. Besides great music (I love the scene of "Stop! in the name of love! and of course when Franki sing like a drunk woman)the performances of all are delicious. And ... come on ... Diane Keaton!!!! So, don't pay attention to some critics. Read that critics, but please see the movie then. But be sure that movie is a pleasure one. See beautiful movies, like this. And please... stop! in the name of love... before you break my heart.

*Sorry for the mistakes... well, if there any