Jacob's Ladder (I) (1990)
- During the dance scene, ALL the dancers turn into demons.
- During one of his Vietnam flashbacks, Jacob has a vision of a "celestial staircase" accompanied by heavenly music.
- Jacob watches a reverend on TV who rants about the world coming to an end.
- Jacob sees an image of a demon on the wall of his living room, which, when he looks closely at it, becomes a portal to Hell.
- A scene following the "antidote" sequence in which the ceiling explodes and Jacob is surrounded by a vision of Heaven.
- A different ending, where Jezzie turns herself inside-out and transforms into a huge demon, which Jacob has to fight before ascending to heaven.
- Disfigured man attacks Jacob with knife, this scene was originally in the beginning where after he is almost run over by subway train Jacob goes into men's room where he finds one man raping another while second one pulls a knife on him. Scared Jacob then escapes from the subway.
- Jacob is sitting in his mail van and reads a book when suddenly he sees bag of mail starting to move. Originally in this scene some homeless man was sleeping inside the van and when Jacob finds him he takes him out of the van and gives him some money.
- Jacob's and Jezzie's sex scene.
- Extra line from Frank when he is talking with Jacob on the phone; "Maybe the demons are real."
- Longer version of "Hospital From Hell" scene. While he is on gurney pushed through some hallway Jacob asks; "Where are you taking me? Where am i?"
- Deleted antidote scene which is available on special edition DVD/Bluray. In this scene Michael gives Jacob antidote which causes Jacob to start hallucinate the blood dripping on him and monster crashing through the ceiling.
- While theatrical trailer shows shot of Jacob screaming "Who are you" from deleted Jezzie's transformation scene (available on special edition), teaser trailer shows alternate version of the scene with Jezzie's face getting disfigured and her turning into different looking demon then in the deleted scene.