IMDb > There Were Days... and Moons (1990) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb

There Were Days... and Moons More at IMDbPro »Il y a des jours... et des lunes (original title)

Lelouch is Lelouch

Author: com-3 from Bristol, England
18 November 2001

A combination of chance and coincidence bring together a number of events and personalities during 24 hours, leading ultimately to the death of one of them. A typical and excellent Lelouch film, mixing simplicity and surrealism to show us a little about "la vie humaine". If you like Lelouch, you'll love this.

A warm, human tale that has had a smaller audience than it deserves.

Author: sarah.dyson from London, England
4 January 2001

I saw this on television in France in 1992 and had no way at the time of finding out anything about it. I really enjoyed it: found it refreshing and different (a particularly pleasant change from the dubbed big-budget American fare almost exclusively featured on French television). The name really stuck in my mind and it is only now that I've been able to go back to it. Unfortunately, I remember little about the intricacies of plot (I have still only seen it once) but I saw it as a fairly fast-paced, warm, human tale that holds its own in the 'easy-to-slip-into-clichés' world of road movies. It is a shame it has not been seen by more people.