- Hatchetface's parents selling cigarettes by the school
- Toe-Joe's does a "work-with-me" spiel instead of thanking his "Nudie Cutie"
- an added act of a flexible little girl in the RSVP charm school talent show
- extra footage of Hatchtface chasing Snaredrum and Susie Q around Ramona's front lawn
- Lenora's "gunboats" are now "goldmines"
- The third verse of Allison's song, "Teenage Prayer," is included
- Extra footage of Cry-Baby driving his motorcycle to the charm school, a cop chasing him and an air raid drill that interupts Allison's act
- Cry-Baby combs his hair instead of adjusting his crotch when he gets off of his motorcycle;
- "Lay That Pistol Down" dance number is included
- Cry-Baby arrives during "So Young" instead of before the song beginning, as in video version
- In the movie, Hatchetface says, "Ain't ya got tits? Stick 'em out for God's sake!" In the USA Network version, she says, "Ain't ya got a figure? Show it!"
- There is a longer scene with Wanda, her parents, and Inga, the Swedish exchange student
- The showdown is at Turkey Point instead of at the press conference in front of the prison