IMDb > Circus of the Stars #14 (1989) (TV) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb

Circus of the Stars #14 (TV) More at IMDbPro »

Three Rings of Brilliance!

Author: (kevdoggy@hotmail.com) from Cleveland, OH
19 February 2002

Fred Willard and Willie Aames on the same show? Somebody pinch me! Lynn Redgrave's horsewomanship made me want to see her sassy sister Vanessa tame a pack of wild hyenas! Groooooowr! And don't even get me started on Mayim Bialik..she was stunning in the hoop-de-hoop thing! She's a BLOSSOMing superduperstar! All right, I'm settling down now, but let me ask you...has there ever been a better Ringmaster than Stacy Keach? Ever? I'm Keachless! Karen Black handled that elephant like a pro! I truly believe that she should change professions and become a full-time elephant woman. The world deserves it! And when Tracy Scoggins, David Leisure, and Deidre Hall dressed up like clowns, and pretended to throw water at Telma Hopkins and Ahmet Zappa, I thought I was going to die! And there was just shredded paper in the buckets! This was a 10+++!

Three Rings of Brilliance!

Author: (kevdoggy@hotmail.com) from Cleveland, OH