Back to the Future Part II (1989)
- Biff fades out of 2015 after stumbling out of the DeLorean and behind some trash cans
- Marty discovers the destroyed Hill Valley High School
- During the 2015 hoverboard chase, Marty grabs on to a flying car that actually pulls him into the sky to a very high altitude. When Marty loses his grip, he is rescued by Doc in a flying van.
- Marty and Doc, after learning when Biff received the almanac, have to escape in the DeLorean during a police shootout. When the car's flying circuits are damaged by gunfire, Doc plunges the time machine straight toward the ground in order to reach 88mph.
- While Marty and Doc try to recover the almanac, the fusion generator (and in later revisions, the time circuits) is damaged by Farmer Peabody (a character Marty encountered in the first film) who still thinks the DeLorean is a space ship.