The Simpsons (1989– )
- 1. The Simpsons: Bart the Daredevil (1990)
- 2. The Simpsons: Life on the Fast Lane (1990)
- 3. The Simpsons: Much Apu About Nothing (1996)
- 4. The Simpsons: A Streetcar Named Marge (1992)
- 5. The Simpsons: In Marge We Trust (1997)
- 6. The Simpsons: Homer's Enemy (1997)
- 7. The Simpsons: Treehouse of Horror VII (1996)
- 8. The Simpsons: Natural Born Kissers (1998)
- 9. The Simpsons: Krusty Gets Busted (1990)
- 10. The Simpsons: There's No Disgrace Like Home (1990)
- Air conditioner store: It Blows
- Airport Bookstore: Just Crichton and King Books (Michael Crichton, Stephen King)
- Boys' Clothing Store: Wee Monsieur
- Comic book store: Androids Dungeon
- Cookware store: Stoner's Pot Palace
- Discount Store: Try 'n' Save
- Dog Obedience Schools: Eastside Ruff-Form School, Professor Von Bowser's Sanitarium For Dogs
- Donut Shop: Lard Lad Donuts
- Family Restaurant: Texas Cheesecake Depository
- Girls' Clothing Store: Saks Fifth Grade and Dingo Junction
- Girls school: Saint Sebastian's School for Wicked Girls
- Gourmet Food store: Eatie Gourmet's
- Gun Shop: BloodBath and Beyond
- Hair Stylist: Turn Your Head and Coif
- Hair Stylist (where Julio works): Hairy Shears (a play on Harry Shearer)
- Healthcare Facility- HMO (Hibbert Moneymaking Organization)
- Indian restaurant: Taj Majal You Can Eat
- Investing service: IPO Friday's
- Jewelry store: The Family Jewels
- Joke/Novelty Shop: Yuckingham Palace
- Junkyard: Uriah's Heap (Uriah Heep, from the story of David Copperfield by Charles Dickens)
- Law Office: I Can't Believe It's A Law Firm!
- Middle eastern restaurant: Two Guys from Kabul
- Museum: Louvre: American Style
- Music shop: Suicide Notes, Tommy Toots and King Toots
- New Age Shop: Karmaceuticals
- optometrist: Eye Carumba
- Optometrist: Eye Care, Do You?
- Outdoor Clothing Store: Malaria Zone
- Pastry Shop: The French Confection (The French Connection (1971))
- Repo man: Repo Depot
- Roach Motel: The Ritz Carlton Hotel for Vagrants
- Seafood Restaurant: The Fryin' Dutchman
- Soup Kitchen: Helter Shelter
- Toy Store: Valley of the Dolls (1967)
- Toy Store: J.R.R. Toykins (J.R.R. Tolkien)
- Toy store in Chinatown: Toys "L" Us
Many of the characters are named after major streets in Portland, Oregon, where creator Matt Groening grew up. Examples: Flanders, Lovejoy, Terwilliger, Kearney.
The French version of the TV show translated "D'oh" into "T'oh."
The Spanish version of the TV show translated "D'oh" into "Ouch!".
In one episode, Maggie is seen playing with a modeling compound similar to Play-Doh. The label of the compound's container reads "Play- (Annoyed Grunt)". Homer's famous catchphrase "D'oh" is written as "annoyed grunt" in scripts, meaning Maggie's modeling compound is in fact Play-D'oh.
- Forced off the road by Homer; flies off a cliff.
- Otto runs his AMC Gremlin off the road; his car stops narrowly missing a tree and then explodes anyway.
- His thick eyeglasses act as a magnifying glass and set him on fire.
- Is executed in Springfield after Homer eats his last meal.
- Burns, on an ether-induced hallucination, drills into Moleman's head thinking he's the Lucky Charms leprechaun.
- Engulfed by an anti-escape orb as Marge escapes from the Movementarians.
- Blown up by an explosive éclair meant to poison Homer.
- Knocked out by Homer in jail with a book. (possible death)
- The French neutron bomb Springfield, presumably killing Hans along with most everyone else.
- Hauled away by thugs at the retirement home when he makes a comment about the senior-edited Gone with the Wind (1939) they are watching. (he is possibly killed)
- Seen trapped in the phone booth in the bird sanctuary (which becomes a parody of Alfred Hitchcock's The Birds (1963)). We don't see his death, but if you've seen The Birds (1963), you know his fate is sealed.
- Drowned in quicksand in "Simpsons Tall Tales".
- Accidentally run over by Homer at the end of "The Parent Rap".
- In Treehouse of Horror
- 15 when Ned predicts Molemans death, Ned saves Moleman but then drops him into a manhole where there are lots of crocodiles.