The McDonalds scenes were all shot in City of Industry, CA, just outside Los Angeles. The set was an actual McDonalds built specifically for crew member training and filming television commercials. Everything inside worked, but it never served a real customer. When it wasn't being used, it was locked up behind a chain link fence. From its construction to the day it was torn down, it was never open to the public. See more »
Michael's older, stronger, much larger stunt double pulls Eric and his wheelchair into the moving van. See more »
1. One of the lead characters spends the entire film in a MacDonald's uniform (and looks pretty good in it I might add).
2. There is an extended song and dance sequence, that gets way out of hand, taking place inside and outside. . . MacDonald's.
3. There is an extended cameo by Ronald. . . MacDonald.
4. The Alien and the movie is called. . .MAC.
5. The Aliens are saved by drinking Coca Cola.
6. This movie stinks.
7. This film fall under the "barely legal ripoff" category for its shameless mirroring of ET.
7. This movie might be fun if you make a drinking game out of it. Have a sip (of soda of course) every time you see blatant product placement. Unfortunately, you'll need a trip to the ER by the end of the movie (from the sugar in the soda).
30 of 34 people found this review helpful.
Was this review helpful to you?