The Wonder Years (1988–1993)
Parents GuideAdd to guide (Coming Soon)
Sex & Nudity
- Basically MANY kissing scenes.
- As well as other minor references.
- Wayne calls Kevin "Scrote".
- In season 5 episode 1 Paul mentions a condom.
- Wayne is found masturbating to a playboy in an early episode.
- Sex, orgies, masturbation, boys looking at naked women in books, boys seeing naked women through windows, all of this is implied or talked about. Pretty much the stereotype of boys hitting puberty in the 60's.
Violence & Gore
- Slapstick violence.
- Some physical fights - punching, kicking, etc.
- Some "hell", "damn", and name-calling like "butthead", "jerk", "scrote" and "dork".
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- Smoking and drinking occur sometimes but never drugs.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- Love, friendship and family matters are ALL emotional.
- The physical fights may be intense.