- Allen's insides were ripped out of his body by Jason. He dragged the guts and heart out; he dropped them on the ground where his heart lay steaming.
- The triple decapitation of the three paintball players. The first print showed their bodies and heads dropping to the ground.
- The two camp counsellors in the car's deaths were also trimmed: The part where the woman is speared in the water originally showed a close-up shot of blood coming to the surface of the water with the air bubbles. The man was speared, lifted into the air, and then slid down the spear, leaving his insides on it.
- Jason shoved the broken bottle into the caretaker's neck and he falls to the ground as the camera gets a close-up of the blood coming out of the bottle.
- Cort's death originally was not as quick-cut and you could actually see the knife going into his head before he falls over.
- The wall-to-wall blood cabin originally had a lot more blood and guts in it. There were shots of livers and hearts running down the walls, but it was all thought too graphic to have in the film.
- The backbreaking sheriff's scene had more to it. There were more screams, more bone crushing, and his legs began to kick.
- A scene at the very end was cut. In it, a red-haired Elias Voorhees walked to his son's grave. Knowing he wasn't in the casket, Elias gives the camera a wicked glare.
- Sissy's death was toned down. Originally, you could see her head torn off and dropped.