Deadly Friend (1986)
- Paul and Sam having a picnic in Paul's yard with BB.
- Paul and Sam sitting on a bench and kissing while Sam holds a toy animal that could be a gift from Paul.
- Paul and Sam in Halloween costumes talking and/or arguing with Carl, the leader of the biker punk gang who bullied Paul, Tom, and BB earlier.
- Paul talking with his mom Jeannie in his room after finding out that Sam is going to be unplugged from life support.
- Paul sitting next to Sam and holding her hand while she is in hospital when some nurse shows up and probably tells him that he needs to go.
- Paul at the hospital kneeling next to Sam soon after she is unplugged from life support.
- The original death scene of Elvira, wherein Sam sneaks up behind her and slams her through the front door of her house. This original death scene is also shown in theatrical trailer.
- An extended version of the scene in which Paul talks with Sam after she shows him the photo of two of them with BB.
- Paul and Sam sitting together in the attic.
- Paul and his mom in their living room together with re-animated Samantha (part of the different plot from original version of the movie). The back cover of the Twisted Terror DVD edition of the movie shows the picture from this deleted scene.
- The back cover of the Twisted Terror DVD edition of Deadly Friend also shows a picture of ghostly-looking Samantha wearing a white dress. This is one of the few stills showing original ending whereafter she is killed at the end of the movie. Paul dreams that Samantha is in his room saying goodbye to him. Other stills of this original ending do exist but are very rare, although one can be seen on Kristy Swanson's website.