IMDb > "You Again?" (1986) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb

"You Again?" More at IMDbPro »

I was in the audience...

Author: d b from United States
18 November 2008

I saw an episode of this soon-to-be-cancelled show taped in the Summer of '86. I remember having to laugh at things that weren't funny. The only thing I really remember clearly was a scene where Stamos made Klugman a breakfast sandwich and when Klugman bit into it, the egg yolk came pouring out all over the place, driving home the point that Stamos was an idiot in the kitchen. The audience responded with a loud "Ewwww!" during each take.

Stamos was interviewed on Howard Stern recently (11/08) and mentioned Klugman as a close friend to this very day. If nothing else, "You Again?" formed a bond between a couple of guys you'd never expect to be pals.

I don't know why, but I remember this show

Author: Laner from United States
25 June 1999

This show was only memorable for basically one thing - John Stamos playing essentially the same character as "Jesse" in Full House (i.e. struggling pretty boy musician). In one episode he tries out to play drums for the Beach Boys, but is turned down because he doesn't read music.

My two cents

Author: Dave Ludwig (lonewolf-30) from Mt. Clemens, MI
28 August 2000

Just wanted to echo the sentiment of the previous comment. I was watching VH-1 and they made a comment about how John Stamos once toured with the Beach Boys. That triggered a memory of this show, that same episode where he almost got to tour with the Beach Boys, but couldn't read sheet music. But I couldn't remember anything else - actually the name of the show doesn't even sound familiar - but I did remember Jack Klugman being in it as well. Funny how the mind works.

You Again? is great

Author: lilysambora from Germany
25 October 2006

I love this series and John Stamos he's so sweet as Matt,only a pity it was put.I have taken up earlier all results except some are absent me. And I wished really that the series on DVD would give,even if these are only 26 results. ---------------- I also, however, don't understand it like one can simply put thus a great series. Okay at the moment she did not arrive safely in such a way, but a little later she was a racer in the new edition. But thus one can bite in the bottom if one sets down rash what. Now, nevertheless, I still hope that the Season sometime for DVD gives to catch, or at least the "You Again" sometimes again in the TV is to be seen.