IMDb > "Together We Stand" (1986) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb

"Together We Stand" More at IMDbPro »

The show that went the extra mile, to nowhere

Author: Nozz from Israel
2 September 2003

A formulaic, inoffensive couple-with-kids sitcom, with nothing in particular to distinguish it except the presence of Elliott Gould... Then one day, with the series scarcely up and running, Elliott Gould is no longer in the cast. Incredibly, the name is changed to "Nothing Is Easy" (reflecting the sudden single parenthood) and the supporting cast of unknowns attempts to soldier on. Got to give them credit for trying, but there was nowhere to go with the memory of the departed father except a place too sad for this kind of comedy.

I'd love to watch this show again

Author: corrazy from Spain
23 March 2005

I loved the show TOGETHER WE STAND and only lasted one season, and in Spain was only seen once, for 1988, what happened that they didn't aired more seasons?, it was a very great show and it was never emitted again, and now I have the opportunity of write about the show, now that I found this page and I found the show, other series like GROWING PAINS, THE COSBY SHOW or A DIFFERENT WORLD lasted more seasons and this series that was fantastic was only emitted once. Now I don't believe that it can be emitted again because it was a lot of years, it was very enjoyable, other series like EASY STREET or LIFE WITH LUCY were never emitted again neither but TOGETHER WE STAND was a wonderful show and they could emit it again. Thanks. ANA.