Threads (1984 TV Movie)
- The version occasionally shown on BBC Documentary is quite heavily edited and is missing about 15 minutes of footage. (Spoilers Below!)
- A brief scene showing Jimmy Kemp and his girlfriend watching a military convoy pass by through a steamy car window.
- During the firestorm sequence a number of more graphic images are removed, such as fluid (blood?) bubbling up from rubble, shots of a cat suffocating, close-ups of a charred head, and a hand with burning fingers.
- A sequence when we first see how badly Mrs Kemp has been burned, as she wimpers when Mr. Kemp tries to dab her wounds with a cloth.
- Mr. Kemp going to get water for Mrs. Kemp, trying a destroyed sink first, then trying water running off some wood which he spits out.
- Ruths' walk through devistated Sheffield, where she comes across a man playing with melted action figures, many burned and disfigured corpses and a lady cradling a dead baby.
- Much of the scene at the hospital is missing, including the removal of glass from festering wounds from a child and a man having his leg amputated by saw without anesthetic.
- The soldiers collecting the tins after they catch the killers of Mr. and Mrs. Beckett, including the line "I fucking hate prawn cocktail!"