Parents GuideAdd to guide (Coming Soon)
Sex & Nudity
- Some passionate kissing
- A woman wears a dress with a deep plunging neckline that goes down to her stomach. The lord of darkness talks of his desire for her.
- A fairy tries to entice a young man to kiss her. She bargains with him and tries to trick him by disguising herself as his love. The actress who plays the fairy is Annabelle Lanyon. According to IMDb, she was 25 years old when filming though she appears as a barely prepubescent girl wearing scanty fantasy/nature clothing. Her arms, shoulders and legs are bare.
Violence & Gore
- Some comic/fantasy violence, some brawls/fight scenes, a monster gets decapitated (no blood), another monster is shot with arrows (some blood is seen) and is hurled into an abyss. A large person/creature is seen from behind while he strikes a flailing creature/person in the stomach while it lies on a table in front of a fire in some sort of hellish kitchen. Some characters talk of becoming barbecue. A goblin sets another's pants on fire; it comes off comically. A large disgusting looking creature talks of eating Jack. There is talk of killing a unicorn, speaking of cutting its throat and drinking its blood. A creature says it wants to eat someone's brains.
- Brief language, "Run like hell" and "Shit" are heard once and also "Dammit!", some nonsensical insults and ribaldry.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- Jack, Gump and the dwarfs drink elderberry wine around a campfire. The Lord of Darkness invites Lily to drink wine (she doesn't).
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- Scenes with the lord of darkness can be scary for young viewers. A woman readies to behead a unicorn (she doesn't). The creatures are all gross and scary looking. A man is threatened by (and later beheads) a hideous creature. A pig like man is going to eat some other characters (he doesn't, but he does put them in a large cooking pot). Some scenes under violence can be considered frightening/intense, suspenseful music generally plays throughout these scenes. Some bizarre/scary images, the demonic Darkness may appear frightening to some children.