Back to the Future (1985)
- During the opening sequence, when all clocks ring at 8:00am (25 minutes slow) there's a Pepsi board visible on the upper right corner of the frame.
- 1985: A Pepsi Cola can is visible when Marty's band is playing in front of the jury at HVHS.
- 1985: Diet Pepsi can when Marty and his father are talking about the wrecked car.
- 1985: Diet Pepsi can next to Marty when he sleeps, before Doc calls. Clock shows 12:28am.
- 1955: When Marty enters Lou's Cafe, Pepsi thermometer on the upper right of the wall.
- 1955: When George meets Marty at the Texaco petrol station, a Pepsi machine is visible. Marty takes a can out and drinks it.
- 1955: When Marvin Berry & The Starlighters are playing at the Enchantment Sea Party, a Pepsi Cola suitcase is standing under the amp.
- 1955: Pepsi bottle in Marvin Berry & The Starlighters' car, when the brats put Marty in the trunk.