IMDb > "Wuzzles" (1985) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb

"Wuzzles" More at IMDbPro »

Unique, cool, and missed

Author: ztonus from Disney World
4 April 2002

"We're in The Land of Wuz Having twice the fun cause every single thing is really two in one Whoo, they got originality Living with a split personality."

I heard this song back when I was 6 or 7. I sure miss that show. It was one of the most original cartoons of all time. Every character in this show are made of two animals

"Bumble bee + Lion= Bumblelion Moose + Seal= Moosel and etc."

The stories were good enough to support the unique ideal that made up this show. For some reason, the narrator sounded a lot like Bill Cosby: "Now...Here we are...in the peaceful land of...Wuz." Funny show that went before its time. They need to revive this show instead of copycatting "101 Dalamations."

The Wuzzles should have continued

Author: rickshawblade from United States
25 August 2010

Growing up, watching cartoons is every child's religion. I used to wake up Saturday morning run to the bathroom relieve myself, run to the TV, flip it to the cartoons, sit there for three hours then my mom would call me for breakfast. I would eat as fast as I could then run back to the TV and sit there for another three hours, until football started. Bleach! Gummy Bears and The Wuzzles, The Smurfs were the ones I remember the best. If you grew up in the 80's you would know these shows. Out of the three I liked best was The Smurfs. The Wuzzles and Gummy Bears a close second, the both of them. I followed each show right to the end. But The Wuzzles was canceled just when i got in to it. The reason it stopped was that of the voice characters passed away. Bill Scott, he suffered a heart attack at the age of 65. He wasn't just a voice actor, he wrote, produced and directed. He was most famous for his role as Bullwinkle J. Moose. He also did Dudley Do-Right and of course Gruffi Gummy. I'm sure The Wuzzles would have continued and made a bigger impact on the world too. Only thirteen episodes though, it was one of those shows gone before their time. I didn't know this until 22 years later, when I discovered the internet. Whoa! you might be saying to yourself. What a dinosaur, you say. Right, I am.