Top Secret! (1984)
- A two scene subplot involving Commandant van Horst's dog.
- When Nick (Kilmer) spits at General Streck (Kemp) the projectile ricochets off of two walls.
- In the park, Nick offers Hillary (Gutteridge) a cart of beverages.
- When Nick and Hillary kiss, breaking the guitar, much of the scene is edited. They roll in front of two buildings and a window overlooking a burning building.
- Near the end, Cedric (Sharif) crushes Streck in a car as he had been.
- Instead of refering to a pinup calendar, Professor Flammond explains the complexity of his work.
- The line "if they find you here your life will be worth less than a truckload of dead rats at a tampon factory" is replaced with "if they find you here your life will be worth less than a beaker of butadiene in a colloid solution!"