The Terminator (1984)
In the novelization of The Terminator, it wasn't a figure skating injury. Sarah had pins in her leg because she broke her leg in the fight with the Terminator at the end of the movie. SkyNet knew future Sarah had pins in her leg, but not when she got them. The Terminator was looking for an injury she had not yet sustained. In the novelization, Sarah was going on and on about how she didn't have pins in her leg, only to receive them after the fight with the Terminator. She broke her leg in the fight with the Terminator.
- An AMT 1911 .45 Long Slide with Laser Pointer (to kill the first two Sarah Connors and Ginger)
- An S&W classic type 4-inch barrel revolver, caliber .357Mag (during the tunnel chase)
- An Uzi .9mm Submachine Gun (in the Tech Noir nightclub)
- A SPAS-12 Automatic Shotgun (during the police station shootout)
- An AR-18 Assault Rifle (during the police station shootout and the tunnel chase)