IMDb > "Super Password" (1984) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb

"Super Password" More at IMDbPro »

A Wonderful Show

Author: BobinAtlantiCity (BobinAtlantiCity@yahoo.com) from Atlantic City, NJ
3 August 2002

"Super Password" was the perfect successor to "Password Plus." The show combined the world's best word game with great celebrities and the Late-Great Bert Convy. "Super Password" was the kind of show what made you laugh, and made you think. Bert interaction with the stars, contestants, and crew made the show a joy to watch.

A definite classic!

Fun game show

Author: Grace Zeh (filmgirlgz@gmail.com) from Chantilly, Virginia, USA
17 July 2006

First off, I must say that this is a fun game show. Also, since I was only a toddler when this made its debut, I haven't seen every episode. However, I do know the show very well. Every time I've watched it, I've had a lot of fun playing along and watching. Despite the fact that it's finished its run, this makes me long to be a contestant. The thing I like most about it are the questions. Despite the fact that I didn't know that many answers, I still have fun playing along. I hope some network brings it back so I can play along and watch again. If that happens, I will be really happy. Before I wrap this up, I'd like to say that I'll always remember this show in my memory forever. Now, in conclusion, if some network ever brings it back, I hope that you catch it one day before it goes off the air for good.

a great updated version of password

Author: andy from north carolina
3 July 2001

this version of password is my favorite because it's got a very cool set and some great new features like the cashword I like that because you can add some big money to your winnings just in the main game and if your the looser you can still leave with big money and my very favorite feature is the super password round because if you don't get all ten words the jackpot goes up 5000 dollars until someone wins it I think that's what made people watch it for five seasons because it added a little thrill to the game of course we can't forget the puzzles to me thats the greatest addition to the main game because there challenging and the contestants don't have forever to guess the password like in the old password I think allen ludden would be very proud of what became of password I sure am and I hope we see a new version soon

Super Password is out of this world!

Author: MsFussyBritches from United States
9 November 2007

The AllStar Celebrity Edition with Carol Channing, Dick Martin, Betty White and the Legendary Lucille Ball was some of the funniest television I have ever watched and I have watched all three seasons of Arrested Development twice. Anyway, all 5 episodes from their week were on Game show network. It was truly hysterical to watch them all interact and see Bert try to herd them along thru the game. It was like s pying on old friends playing a game in their living room. It was also the first time I got to see Tom, the puzzle changer. That was pretty cool too. I'm sorry I deleted the episodes off my TiVo. It would have been fun to watch again.

great

Author: colinwhitefan
18 May 2003

Of all the passwords there were, this one was the most fun and watching the old reruns reminded me of good times back in the day, I can't believe its been that long since this was last on tv, boy times flies. I really miss the game shows the ones on today are bad and the remakes of older ones are even worse i.e. Family Feud with Al Borland errrrrrr Richard Karn.