Parents GuideAdd to guide (Coming Soon)
Sex & Nudity
- Two very brief scenes on a TV monitor features topless female nudity; they are nearly indiscernible.
Violence & Gore
- Some scenes involve the detonation of nuclear weapons.
- In a hospital, a woman lifts her shaky arm, bleeding from the wrist as the IV was pulled out.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- Scenes of people smoking; some products of alcohol and tobacco are featured, but only in passing.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- Some scenes feature very, very brief violent images.